Chef de Partie : Cockermouth, Cumbria
Chef de Partie - Cockermouth, Cumbria
? Are you a passionate Senior or Demi Chef de Partie?
? Would you like to work for a company that truly values its people?
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced professional to join their brigade of 14 as a Senior or Demi Chef de Partie.
The property is idyllically set in the Georgian town of Cockermouth and offers guests a fusion of exceptional service, peaceful riverside views, characterful rooms and multiple award-winning dining settings.
Fully refurbished in 2016, the Hotel is an independent four star venue on the western edge of the Lake District National Park.
The food and beverage operation includes the 56 cover rosette awarded Derwent Restaurant & a 60 cover Terrace Bar and Bistro.
The successful candidate must be fully experienced in all sections and be capable of producing dishes using seasonal, fresh local produce and have some form of formal chef training and or, qualifications.
What you get in Return
? Uniform and meals on duty
? Workplace pension
? Staff & friends and family discounts
? Tronc system for gratuities
? 45 hour/5 day working week including paid breaks
? Free gym membership
? Accommodation available
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Research Manager - Market Research
- Senior Research Executive - Market Research
- Parts Manager
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- COSTS LAWYER / DRAFTSMAN
- COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE SOLICITOR OR LAWYER
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY / DEVELOPMENT SOLICITOR
- LITIGATION SOLICITOR / LAWYER
- Commercial/Rural Property Solicitor
- Junior Sous Chef
- Service Advisor
- Office Clerk/Receptionist
- Accounting Apprentice / Trainee Accountant
- Dual Fuel Engineer : East Anglia
- Dual Fuel Engineer : South of England
- Dual Fuel Engineer - South West England
- Dual Fuel Engineer - Central London
- Dual Fuel Engineer - South Coast - Seeboard
- Dual Fuel Engineer - Home Counties - South East of England
- Technical Designer