Finance Associate - London
Salary: £40K to £55 K DOE
Our client is a small dedicated team, with their HQ in London, they have offices based around the cities of the world, with backgrounds in transport, Google, start-ups, apps, design, investing and academia.
They are motivated by solving hard fundamental everyday problems that improve the quality of peoples lives.
They like simplifying complexity, reinventing user experience, working with data, shipping fast, and humanising a serious space.
They are venture capital backed.
Competitive pay and equity/ stock options to all employees.
We are looking for a strong analytical candidate.
- Payments: check all numbers from ops, aggregate, prepare and email hundreds of statements, execute payments.
- Monthly payments/payroll
- Updating dashboards & metrics tracking (analytics)
- User payments (user requests for refunds, receipts and other user requests)
- Financial reporting (account reconciliation and bank account checks)
- Other such as ops/assets, research, supporting Finance Director
You will be working with the Finance Manager and Director on financial operations, analytics and special projects.
Our client is looking for someone who can execute complex modelling, but also has the ability to get hands dirty in the day-to-day operational aspects of a start-up.
There are a lot of things going on - including a new transport subscription.
You will work cross-functionally with other parts of the company to make it all happen.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
2+ years' experience in finance at another start-up, investment banking or accounting (ACA qualification is a plus)
Readiness for start-up hustle and to get hands dirty
Exceptional attention to details
Strong problem solving and quantitative modelling skills
Excellent communication skills
Comfort interfacing with and presenting to senior team members
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Research Manager - Market Research
- Senior Research Executive - Market Research
- Parts Manager
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- COSTS LAWYER / DRAFTSMAN
- COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE SOLICITOR OR LAWYER
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY / DEVELOPMENT SOLICITOR
- LITIGATION SOLICITOR / LAWYER
- Commercial/Rural Property Solicitor
- Junior Sous Chef
- Service Advisor
- Office Clerk/Receptionist
- Accounting Apprentice / Trainee Accountant
- Dual Fuel Engineer : East Anglia
- Dual Fuel Engineer : South of England
- Dual Fuel Engineer - South West England
- Dual Fuel Engineer - Central London
- Dual Fuel Engineer - South Coast - Seeboard
- Dual Fuel Engineer - Home Counties - South East of England
- Technical Designer