Associate Landscape Architect - Clerkenwel, London
Associate Landscape Architect - Clerkenwel, London
Salary: Circa £60,000 p.a.
A unique opportunity for an experienced Associate Landscape Architect to work for a leading landscape architecture and urban design practice.
The Associate will help manage their growing team, deliver current projects and build upon their portfolio with new work.
Extensive design experience is essential.
The successful candidate will be an experienced landscape professional who is able to operate at a senior level, demonstrating a wide range of project experience and an excellent track record in project delivery and landscape design.
Duties will include:
? Drive business development for Landscape Portfolio and broaden the client base
? Prepare project budgets, monitor costs and deliver projects within set budget
? Liaise with clients and community stakeholders
? Propose design led options/solutions to problems
? Produce high quality bids and successful tender presentations
Experience & Skills Required:
? Bachelors or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture
? Over 5 year's relevant experience in the landscape field
? Excellent AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite package, and Microsoft office
? Excellent Design Skills
? Independent proposal writing
? Confidence to take lead on projects independently and undertake design meetings
? Project management, including consultant team management and client management
? Ability to design independently and understand full complexities landscape design
? Team leader - organise the work of junior team members and lead projects internally
? Ability to present and report clearly
? Ability to manage programs, contracts and deliverables
? Experience on UK projects would be an advantage
In return you will receive a competitive salary and a wide range of staff benefits, as well as specific benefits for Associates.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fai
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Research Manager - Market Research
- Senior Research Executive - Market Research
- Parts Manager
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- COSTS LAWYER / DRAFTSMAN
- COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE SOLICITOR OR LAWYER
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY / DEVELOPMENT SOLICITOR
- LITIGATION SOLICITOR / LAWYER
- Commercial/Rural Property Solicitor
- Junior Sous Chef
- Service Advisor
- Office Clerk/Receptionist
- Accounting Apprentice / Trainee Accountant
- Dual Fuel Engineer : East Anglia
- Dual Fuel Engineer : South of England
- Dual Fuel Engineer - South West England
- Dual Fuel Engineer - Central London
- Dual Fuel Engineer - South Coast - Seeboard
- Dual Fuel Engineer - Home Counties - South East of England
- Technical Designer