APPLICATION SUPPORT - 2ND LINE - CLOUD, LINUX / UNIX, SCRIPTS
APPLICATION SUPPORT - 2ND LINE - CLOUD, LINUX / UNIX, SCRIPTS - BASH, POWERSHELL, RUBY, PUPPET - This is an extremely varied role, where no two days are the same and will give you exposure to many aspects of IT, ranging from Operating System and DBMS support through to networking for VPNs.
A keen passion for cloud technology would be advantageous.
- 2nd line application support experience
- Keen interest in cloud technologies - Azure would be desirable
- Use of Linux or Unix command line
- Creation of scripts in either Bash, PowerShell, Ruby or Puppet
- Ability to work evenings and weekends for scheduled work.
- SQL or RDBMS administration experience (Advantageous)
- Citrix / RDS/ VDI experience (Advantageous)
- Basic understanding of networking, including VPNs (Advantageous)
This role will encompass ad-hoc support to all customers, as well as be a Managed Service for a subset of Application and DBA support for SaaS solution.
If you have a keen interest in supporting MS Azure and have a keen interest in cloud technologies then this could be a good opportunity for you.
The roles is based in Chippenham or Trowbridge with Remote Working.
The salary for this 2nd APPLICATION SUPPORT opportunity is £30,000 - £35,000 plus Excellent Company Benefits
- Rate: £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-10 13:05:39 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- IT Senior Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line Microsoft Support
- Integration Architect – E2E / Interfaces – Manchester
- Solutions Architect – E2E / Integration – Manchester
- Team Leader - Team Supervisor -Data Process - Data Analysis
- IT Support Engineer - 1st -2nd Line IT Support Engineer
- embedded software engineer
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Senior Production Engineer
- Helpdesk Team leader - Help Desk Manager / Supervisor -
- PRODUCT OWNER - Remote / Home-Working
- Cloud Consultant
- TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER – DEVELOPER – SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER – ANALYST P
- Network Engineer – NOC / SOC / Operations – Surrey
- Infrastructure Engineer - Reading or Basingstoke
- INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ENGINEER
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST – NOC/SOC, Monitoring, Cloud - Azure
- Network Engineer – CCNP – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - O365 - Windows
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop - VMware - Citrix - Network
- Software Developer - Full Stack - C# - ASP.NET - Agile - AWS