SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER - CCNP - CCIE - JUNIPER - ASA - CISCO
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER - CCNP - CCIE - JUNIPER - ASA - CISCO - F5 - FIREWALL - NETWORK - This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an Award-Winning IT Services organisation based in Kent the Garden of England! If you are an experienced Principal Network Engineer - Senior Network Engineer - 4th Line Network ENGINEER and looking for a fresh challenge working in an award-winning IT Consultancy then I would love to hear from YOU!
Key Skills for this role are CCNP and/or CCIE Certifications.
Ideally, you will hold firewall accreditations in Juniper - JNCIA/JNCIS or Checkpoint CCSE etc.
Technical knowledge in Cisco ASA and experience in several firewall technologies.
Technical expertise in IP networks.
Worked with Load Balancer solutions including F5.
If you can manage all aspects of Data Centre networks with the main objective of minimizing unplanned downtime in the customer production environment, provide 3rd level support, taking ownership of complex Incident and problem cases, perform 3rd level diagnostics on all incidents and problem cases providing resolutions and play a key role in maintaining the Security of Local and Wide Area Networks then apply now!
Key Experience & Knowledge
- Technical knowledge of the following; Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco Wireless portfolio, Cisco Prime, Cisco ACS, TACACS, RADIUS.
Experience of several firewall technologies and their respective management platforms.
- An understanding of the purpose of firewalls in a multi-client data centre environment.
- Technical expertise in IP networks.
- Network troubleshooting methodology.
- Knowledge and experience in using packet capture tools.
- Involved in the design and implementation of VPN Technologies and Encryption.
- Worked with load balancer solution including F5
- Knowledge and practical ability to work with MPLS technologies and VRF's.
- Ability to produce excellent technical support and design documentation.
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills.
- Able to negotiate and manage incidents whilst under pressure, being confident in own ability to make decisions.
- Understand the functions involved in multi-skilled support environment and be able to liaise across all lines of service.
- Report/Process writing skills
- Capable of attending meetings and representing network services from a local and national business perspective.
- Start: ASAP
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-10 13:10:31 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Senior Network Support Engineer - CISCO Technologies
- Infrastructure Operations Analyst – Monitoring solutions experi
- Infrastructure Engineer – Hyper-V, SCVMM, SCOM, SCCM
- DEVELOPER – SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Java, J2EE, Agile, Waterfall
- Infrastructure Engineer – Hyper-V, VMware, Azure / AWS, SCCM
- Network Engineer – Cisco / Juniper / Nexus / Datacentre / WAN
- Infrastructure Engineer – Windows Server / VMware
- NETWORK ENGINEER – CCNP – CCIE – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER – Software Development
- INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - Reading
- 2nd LINE SUPPORT - IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – ONSITE
- E2E SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – INTEGRATION / INTERFACES
- IT Security Manager – CISSP, CISM, SSCP, CISMP, ITIL
- Network Engineer – Cisco, Juniper - CCNA / CCNP
- Infrastructure and Security Engineer – CISMP, Cyber
- Monitoring Engineer – Shifts, Monitoring
- IT SUPPORT ENGINEER - MANCHESTER
- 1st Line Engineer – Service Desk Engineer
- IT Analyst – Azure / Cloud, SQL Server (2012 and above) – MS SQ
- BIZTALK ENGINEER – BIZTALK DEVELOPER – BIZTALK SERVER ENGINEER