BIZTALK ENGINEER - BIZTALK DEVELOPER - BIZTALK SERVER ENGINEER
BIZTALK ENGINEER - BIZTALK DEVELOPER - BIZTALK SERVER ENGINEER - BIZTALK CONSULTANT - BIZTALK ADMINISTRATOR - BIZTALK SERVER - .NET - SQL - DATABASES - WCF - £50,000 - £60,000 PA + EXCELLENT COMPANY BENEFITS - COVENTRY - WEST MIDLANDS. Do you want to work for an Award Winning IT Consultancy based in the Coventry / West Midlands area, if so apply now for this Biztalk opportunity!!
Key technical skills
- Strong knowledge in .Net Framework 4.5, C#.NET
- Extensive knowledge of WCF Essentials, WCF Architecture, Service Contracts, Data Contracts, WCF Generics, Error Handling, WCF Security
- Microsoft BizTalk 2013 or 2016.
Experience with implementing BizTalk XSD Schema, Pipeline Component, Orchestrations, Maps, Business Rule Engine
- Experience with BizTalk Deployment Framework (BTDF)
- Experience using a variety of related technologies including IIS, HTML, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, SOAP/REST
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 or 2015 implementation of SQL Job management, Store Procedure, Functions, Tables
- Experience with SSIS package
- Experience and skills to integrate and automate business processes between interdependent applications that run on different systems (B2B, BizTalk, ESB).
- Maintain environment uptime by monitoring BizTalk Server exceptions and resolving BizTalk Server specific issues
- Adding, Configuring and Monitoring BizTalk Adapters, Host and Host Instances.
Experience of using BizTalk adapters SFTP, FTP, POP, SMTP, WCF adapters
- Monitoring Business Activity Monitoring (BAM).
- Enabling / Disabling of BizTalk tracing
- Monitor BizTalk application for receive location, send ports, orchestration, BRE
- Add additional BizTalk servers as required for scale out.
Create new BizTalk groups
- Manage load across the BizTalk Server group
- Debug application errors and testing BizTalk artefacts
- Deploy applications into the BizTalk Server environment
- Effective, efficient execution of day-to-day tasks.
Support procedures timely resolution of problems and inquiries.
Service desk support, Incident management, Problem management
- Set up SQL Server database backup and restore jobs for all SQL Server databases
- Ensure that maintenance scripts are run regularly for the Tracking and Orchestration Persistence databases
- Monitor database usage
My client, a leading provider of business process management are looking for an enthusiastic BizTalk Engineer - BizTalk Developer to join their rapidly expanding and fast-paced, dynamic team.
If you are an experienced BizTalk Engineer - BizTalk Developer who is fully versed in the .NET Framework and C# .NET, WCF Essentials / WCF Architecture then I would be very interested in hearing from you! This role will pay an excellent salary of £50,000 - £60,000 pa + Company Benefits that include Pension, Life Assurance + Opportunities to progress!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-10 13:10:35 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- IT Senior Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line Microsoft Support
- Integration Architect – E2E / Interfaces – Manchester
- Solutions Architect – E2E / Integration – Manchester
- Team Leader - Team Supervisor -Data Process - Data Analysis
- IT Support Engineer - 1st -2nd Line IT Support Engineer
- embedded software engineer
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Senior Production Engineer
- Helpdesk Team leader - Help Desk Manager / Supervisor -
- PRODUCT OWNER - Remote / Home-Working
- Cloud Consultant
- TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER – DEVELOPER – SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER – ANALYST P
- Network Engineer – NOC / SOC / Operations – Surrey
- Infrastructure Engineer - Reading or Basingstoke
- INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ENGINEER
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST – NOC/SOC, Monitoring, Cloud - Azure
- Network Engineer – CCNP – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - O365 - Windows
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop - VMware - Citrix - Network
- Software Developer - Full Stack - C# - ASP.NET - Agile - AWS