BIZTALK ENGINEER - BIZTALK DEVELOPER - BIZTALK SERVER ENGINEER
BIZTALK ENGINEER - BIZTALK DEVELOPER - BIZTALK SERVER ENGINEER - BIZTALK CONSULTANT - BIZTALK ADMINISTRATOR - BIZTALK SERVER - .NET - SQL - DATABASES - WCF - £50,000 - £60,000 PA + EXCELLENT COMPANY BENEFITS - COVENTRY - WEST MIDLANDS. Do you want to work for an Award Winning IT Consultancy based in the Coventry / West Midlands area, if so apply now for this Biztalk opportunity!!
Key technical skills
- Strong knowledge in .Net Framework 4.5, C#.NET
- Extensive knowledge of WCF Essentials, WCF Architecture, Service Contracts, Data Contracts, WCF Generics, Error Handling, WCF Security
- Microsoft BizTalk 2013 or 2016.
Experience with implementing BizTalk XSD Schema, Pipeline Component, Orchestrations, Maps, Business Rule Engine
- Experience with BizTalk Deployment Framework (BTDF)
- Experience using a variety of related technologies including IIS, HTML, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, SOAP/REST
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 or 2015 implementation of SQL Job management, Store Procedure, Functions, Tables
- Experience with SSIS package
- Experience and skills to integrate and automate business processes between interdependent applications that run on different systems (B2B, BizTalk, ESB).
- Maintain environment uptime by monitoring BizTalk Server exceptions and resolving BizTalk Server specific issues
- Adding, Configuring and Monitoring BizTalk Adapters, Host and Host Instances.
Experience of using BizTalk adapters SFTP, FTP, POP, SMTP, WCF adapters
- Monitoring Business Activity Monitoring (BAM).
- Enabling / Disabling of BizTalk tracing
- Monitor BizTalk application for receive location, send ports, orchestration, BRE
- Add additional BizTalk servers as required for scale out.
Create new BizTalk groups
- Manage load across the BizTalk Server group
- Debug application errors and testing BizTalk artefacts
- Deploy applications into the BizTalk Server environment
- Effective, efficient execution of day-to-day tasks.
Support procedures timely resolution of problems and inquiries.
Service desk support, Incident management, Problem management
- Set up SQL Server database backup and restore jobs for all SQL Server databases
- Ensure that maintenance scripts are run regularly for the Tracking and Orchestration Persistence databases
- Monitor database usage
My client, a leading provider of business process management are looking for an enthusiastic BizTalk Engineer - BizTalk Developer to join their rapidly expanding and fast-paced, dynamic team.
If you are an experienced BizTalk Engineer - BizTalk Developer who is fully versed in the .NET Framework and C# .NET, WCF Essentials / WCF Architecture then I would be very interested in hearing from you! This role will pay an excellent salary of £50,000 - £60,000 pa + Company Benefits that include Pension, Life Assurance + Opportunities to progress!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-10 13:10:35 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Product Owner – Agile Product Owner - Development - Web
- 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer - Service Desk - Windows - O365
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop Engineer - VMware - Citrix
- Software Engineer – VB.NET - SQL - XML - Programmer
- Network Consultant – Network TDA - Design - CCIE - Firewalls
- Solutions Architect – Technical Architect - SDLC - Java - JBOSS
- IT Security Operations Manager - IT Security Manager
- Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line - Windows - O365 - Support
- PHP Developer - Software Developer - Back-End - Laravel - JS
- Network Engineer - 3rd/4th Line - Juniper - Firewall - Senior
- Communications Engineer - 1st Line - Radio - Terminals - Test
- DEVELOPER – SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Java, J2EE, Agile, Waterfall
- BizTalk Engineer – BizTalk Developer - WCF - SQL - C#
- Infrastructure and Security Engineer - CISMP, CISSP Training
- NETWORK ENGINEER – CCNP – CCIE – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- Infrastructure Engineer – Microsoft Hyper-V, SCVMM, SCOM, SCCM
- Monitoring Engineer – Monitoring - Shifts
- 2nd LINE SUPPORT - IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – ONSITE
- Service Desk Analyst - Desktop - SharePoint - O365 - 1st Line
- .NET Developer – Full Stack Developer - ASP - C# - MVC