Professional Sales Executive Timber Industry
Location: Cambridge or Chester based
Salary: Salary and benefits package including Company Car commensurate with experience.
Contract type: Permanent
Our Client is an Agency/Trading company based near Cambridge with a branch office located near Chester.
They also have offices in Estonia and Japan.
After four successful years of growth following an MBO, they have reached a time where they want to again expand their sales to take advantage of recent inward investments and new external opportunities for growth.
This presents an exciting opportunity to join a growing business in Cambridge or Chester and to further develop your career in the Timber Industry as a Professional Sales Executives
Our Client trade in a wide range of products; from high grade clears, Siberian larch, laminated redwood, the usual joinery grades in redwood and whitewood and lower grade pallet wood, packaging material and bearers.
They can provide a currency service for their buyers, both forward and spot if requested and can organise inland transport, sea freight, customs entries, import duties, Forestry Commission inspections and the like.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated team player capable of planning, sourcing, support and delivery of set sales & profit targets.
They will travel to the processing units and other suppliers to further their targets and supplement market knowledge.
You must have good communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft office.
You will be expected to progress in line with the company development.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Associate Director - Market Research
- Research Manager - Market Research
- Senior Research Executive - Market Research
- Parts Manager
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- COSTS LAWYER / DRAFTSMAN
- COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE SOLICITOR OR LAWYER
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY / DEVELOPMENT SOLICITOR
- LITIGATION SOLICITOR / LAWYER
- Commercial/Rural Property Solicitor
- Junior Sous Chef
- Service Advisor
- Office Clerk/Receptionist
- Accounting Apprentice / Trainee Accountant
- Dual Fuel Engineer : East Anglia
- Dual Fuel Engineer : South of England
- Dual Fuel Engineer - South West England
- Dual Fuel Engineer - Central London
- Dual Fuel Engineer - South Coast - Seeboard
- Dual Fuel Engineer - Home Counties - South East of England