Parts Advisor - Crawley, West Sussex
Salary - Negotiable dependent upon experience
Our clients are one of the UK's largest independent Porsche Specialists .A father and son partnership the company started operations in 1984 from small premises in Surrey and are now operating from a large modern facility in Crawley, West Sussex.
With over 35 years of sole Porsche experience they offer customers unrivalled Porsche knowledge and customer care..
An experienced Parts Advisor is required to work as part of a team in the after sales department.
As the Parts Advisor you will be responsible for sourcing, ordering and receiving all required parts in line with company policy and ensuring that the service department and customers are kept up to date on delivery times.
The successful applicant will have:-
? Previous automotive parts experience - essential
? Excellent communication and customer skills
? Enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment delivering highest levels of customer service
? A resilient nature and mature attitude to succeed in a department that consistently demands the use of initiative
? To be both computer literate and numerate with strong verbal and written communication skills - essential
Ability to be part of a team, think on your own in a fast moving environment, and to be able to offer the customer the utmost in courtesy and communication throughout their dealing with the business.
A full driving license - essential
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Research Manager - Market Research
- Senior Research Executive - Market Research
- Parts Manager
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- COSTS LAWYER / DRAFTSMAN
- COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE SOLICITOR OR LAWYER
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY / DEVELOPMENT SOLICITOR
- LITIGATION SOLICITOR / LAWYER
- Commercial/Rural Property Solicitor
- Junior Sous Chef
- Service Advisor
- Office Clerk/Receptionist
- Accounting Apprentice / Trainee Accountant
- Dual Fuel Engineer : East Anglia
- Dual Fuel Engineer : South of England
- Dual Fuel Engineer - South West England
- Dual Fuel Engineer - Central London
- Dual Fuel Engineer - South Coast - Seeboard
- Dual Fuel Engineer - Home Counties - South East of England
- Technical Designer