Data Platform Engineer - Data Platform Specialist - Data Eng
Data Platform Engineer - Data Platform Specialist - Data Platform Administrator required for a Client close to Poole on the Dorset/ Hampshire border sought are offering a 8 month Fixed Term Contract up to £36,000pa + Excellent Pension and Company Bens with superb opportunities including moving into a permanent role.
I am seeking candidates with solid data platform capabilities who would like to work with the latest tools including Snaplogic, Ataccama and Alteryx.
My Client will offer FULL training on and Alteryx so you can manage the capabilities for my client's Data Integration, Mastering, Quality and Analytics.
I am seeking a Data Platform Engineer - Data Platform Specialist - Data Platform Administrator who can provide a best practice approach in use of the platform capabilities to integrate systems, master data sets and works in partnership with Analysis teams and other users in the provision of data and analysis output.
The role is part of a New Centre of Excellence, supporting the evolution of a new data platform as new data domains are introduced, and supports the business to share data internally and with partners using the latest Snaplogic, Ataccama and Alteryx tools.
I am seeking candidates with the following experience:
- Data Integration, Data Migration, Master Data Management, or Data Science software.
- Developed, designed or managed Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) routines
- SQL experience plus data wrangling and having worked to sanitise messy data
- Defined or worked with a variety of data formats - e.g.
CSV, XML, JSON, structured and unstructured
- Operational support role e.g.
Designing system startup measures, support call handling procedures, diagnosis methods
- Wide range of protocols and data transfer methods e.g.
batch, real-time, near real-time - REST, SOAP, Web Services
If you have a solid Data Platform Engineer - Data Platform Specialist - Data Platform Administrator experience and are an effective team player with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving this could be for you.
You should also have a calm approach to a busy and mixed workload.
Attention to detail but able to grasp the significance of the bigger picture.
Enthusiastic when working with new technology and able to establish best practices.
Happy to share data and knowledge with colleagues and users.
A Data and data management expert: Who really enjoys working with data and data management technology including the latest tools including Snaplogic, Ataccama and Alteryx.
Please email me your CV for a swift response.
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Dorset, Hampshire locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 8 Months
- Rate: £31000 - £36500 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-11 17:02:28 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Technical Product Owner - Software - Development - Agile - Web
- Test Engineer - Software Test Engineer - Linux - Windows
- Graduate Data Analyst - Data Collector - Analytical - Excel
- Cloud Services Project Manager – Data Centre Migration IT Proje
- IT Senior Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line Microsoft Support
- Integration Architect – E2E / Interfaces – Manchester
- Solutions Architect – E2E / Integration – Manchester
- Team Leader - Team Supervisor -Data Process - Data Analysis
- IT Support Engineer - 1st -2nd Line IT Support Engineer
- embedded software engineer
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Senior Production Engineer
- Helpdesk Team leader - Help Desk Manager / Supervisor -
- PRODUCT OWNER - Remote / Home-Working
- Cloud Consultant
- TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER – DEVELOPER – SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER – ANALYST P
- Network Engineer – NOC / SOC / Operations – Surrey
- Infrastructure Engineer - Reading or Basingstoke
- INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ENGINEER
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST – NOC/SOC, Monitoring, Cloud - Azure