E2E SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - INTEGRATION / INTERFACES - MANCHESTER
E2E SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - INTEGRATION / INTERFACES - MANCHESTER - For this integration architect role, you will need to integrate all previous systems used by the energy industry, my client has a new role for an End to End (Interfaces) Architect.
You will report to the Design Lead and be responsible for the E-2-E integration (interfaces) architecture for the Programme including interfaces to/from the existing systems.
The Interface Architect will provide expertise to the design, build, test and transition to go-live of the new central registration service.
Experience and key skills:
- Working Knowledge of the energy industry, with previous Smart Metering and historic energy experience
- Maintain the integration architecture principles and define the integration architecture, including justifying how the data architecture supports the other architectural domains (process, application etc.)
- A wide range of Integration technologies within the energy industry
- Qualified architect practitioner (TOGAF, BCS ESA, Archimate or equivalent)
- Proven track record of successful business systems development in a wide variety of project roles, including stakeholder and industry engagement
- Proven experience in the application of data definition standards e.g.
ISO/IEC 11179 and data integration standards e.g.
- In-depth understanding of the management of data quality, obtained in a number of organisations applying differing forms of data governance
- Awareness of security and information assurance concerns as apply to data
- Capable of inspiring organisations whose cultures are averse to architectural approaches and who often fail to recognise data to be independent from the process
- Existing/established relationships with Industry representatives ideally
- Contribute to the Programmes solution design and architecture, focusing on integration/interfaces
- Develop and capture data requirements for the Programme, focusing on the many interfaces to the solution
- Establish governance and manage the compliance/divergence of each of the business areas from the prescribed data architecture, agreeing remediation plans to achieve alignment
- Develop architectural designs that will establish systems of record and systems of reference and maintain master and reference data accordingly
- Initiate well-founded architectural approaches to address profound data problems at an enterprise level as they arise and are recognised
- Input into the production and assurance of technical specifications
- Provide data architecture expertise into design prototyping projects and maximise the value of prototyping by taking forward the learnings and outputs into the solution and end-to-end design
This E2E Solutions Architect opportunity would suit someone who has a pro-active approach to solutions architecture with the ability to contribute to and lead initiatives and projects focusing on continual integration improvement.
If this E2E Solutions Architect role is of interest to you, please submit your CV now for a swift response!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Excellent + Bonus + Car
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-11 17:07:12 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Senior Network Support Engineer - CISCO Technologies
- Infrastructure Operations Analyst – Monitoring solutions experi
- Infrastructure Engineer – Hyper-V, SCVMM, SCOM, SCCM
- DEVELOPER – SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Java, J2EE, Agile, Waterfall
- Infrastructure Engineer – Hyper-V, VMware, Azure / AWS, SCCM
- Network Engineer – Cisco / Juniper / Nexus / Datacentre / WAN
- Infrastructure Engineer – Windows Server / VMware
- NETWORK ENGINEER – CCNP – CCIE – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER – Software Development
- INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - Reading
- 2nd LINE SUPPORT - IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – ONSITE
- E2E SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – INTEGRATION / INTERFACES
- IT Security Manager – CISSP, CISM, SSCP, CISMP, ITIL
- Network Engineer – Cisco, Juniper - CCNA / CCNP
- Infrastructure and Security Engineer – CISMP, Cyber
- Monitoring Engineer – Shifts, Monitoring
- IT SUPPORT ENGINEER - MANCHESTER
- 1st Line Engineer – Service Desk Engineer
- IT Analyst – Azure / Cloud, SQL Server (2012 and above) – MS SQ
- BIZTALK ENGINEER – BIZTALK DEVELOPER – BIZTALK SERVER ENGINEER