DevOps Engineer - LAMP - Linux Sys - Cloud - Docker - Networks
DevOps Engineer - Systems Engineer - Linux Systems Administrator - Infrastructure Engineer - Automation - Web - PHP - Docker - Kubernetes - AWS - Cloud - LEMP - LAMP - Senior - South East London - £70,000 - £73,500 pa + 10 % Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits required by a Leading Digital Marketing Agency based close to the London Bridge location.
My client is a Global and Expanding Digital Marketing Agency that are currently looking to add to their rapidly growing systems engineering and operations team.
As a DevOps Engineer - Linux Systems Administrator you will be tasked to work on maintaining and scaling the web application servers and the services they run.
- Managing various Linux containers, predominantly housing LAMP / LEMP stack setups
- Working on a range of environments that include public cloud hosted virtual machines
- DevOps Engineer tasked to review and oversee platform enhancements
- Managing large traffic projects for the clients across multiple data centres globally
- DevOps Engineer with strong understanding of networking concepts
- Competent in public cloud technologies i.e.
AWS, Cloud, Azure
- Experienced in Web Technologies i.e.
LAMP and LEMP
- Ideally, you will hold knowledge in Docker and Docker Orchestration i.e.
So, if you are an experienced DevOps Engineer - Systems Engineer with proficiency in Docker / Kubernetes I would be very interested in hearing from you.
My client is looking to offer an Excellent Salary of up to £73,500 pa + 10 % Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits that include Pension, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers + Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this DevOps Engineer - Linux Systems Administrator - Infrastructure Engineer with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £70000 - £73500 per annum + Bonus + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-12 08:52:50 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- IT Senior Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line Microsoft Support
- Integration Architect – E2E / Interfaces – Manchester
- Solutions Architect – E2E / Integration – Manchester
- Team Leader - Team Supervisor -Data Process - Data Analysis
- IT Support Engineer - 1st -2nd Line IT Support Engineer
- embedded software engineer
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Senior Production Engineer
- Helpdesk Team leader - Help Desk Manager / Supervisor -
- PRODUCT OWNER - Remote / Home-Working
- Cloud Consultant
- TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER – DEVELOPER – SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER – ANALYST P
- Network Engineer – NOC / SOC / Operations – Surrey
- Infrastructure Engineer - Reading or Basingstoke
- INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ENGINEER
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST – NOC/SOC, Monitoring, Cloud - Azure
- Network Engineer – CCNP – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - O365 - Windows
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop - VMware - Citrix - Network
- Software Developer - Full Stack - C# - ASP.NET - Agile - AWS