PROPERTY MANAGER - SHREWSBURY, SHROPSHIRE
Salary: UP TO £25,000 DOE PLUS COMPANY CAR
The company: Our client is an established property management company specialising in Leasehold, Block and Estate Management for over 15 years.
Operating throughout the country, they work with many regional and national developers.
The Role: Reporting to the branch manager, our client is seeking a Property Manager for their Shrewsbury branch responsible for the delivery of management services to a portfolio of residential and, where applicable, mixed-use buildings and estates.
This role will be the direct interface with the Client/Freeholder and Leaseholders within their portfolio.
IRPM Associate level qualification desirable but not essential
Experienced Property Manager with proven industry experience
Driving is essential
Attitude and a willingness to learn
Excellent communication skills
Ability to multitask
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Associate Director - Market Research
- Research Manager - Market Research
- Senior Research Executive - Market Research
- Parts Manager
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- COSTS LAWYER / DRAFTSMAN
- COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE SOLICITOR OR LAWYER
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY / DEVELOPMENT SOLICITOR
- LITIGATION SOLICITOR / LAWYER
- Commercial/Rural Property Solicitor
- Junior Sous Chef
- Service Advisor
- Office Clerk/Receptionist
- Accounting Apprentice / Trainee Accountant
- Dual Fuel Engineer : East Anglia
- Dual Fuel Engineer : South of England
- Dual Fuel Engineer - South West England
- Dual Fuel Engineer - Central London
- Dual Fuel Engineer - South Coast - Seeboard
- Dual Fuel Engineer - Home Counties - South East of England