Azure Data Centre Support Analyst - Azure Technical Support
Microsoft Server Technical Support - Data Centre Technical Support - Windows Infrastructure Engineer - Windows Systems Engineer - Microsoft Server Systems Administrator role based close to Poole, Dorset paying up to £36,000 per annum plus benefits.
I am seeking an experienced Microsoft Server Technical Support - Data Centre Technical Support - Windows Infrastructure Engineer - Windows Systems Engineer - Microsoft Server Systems Administrator with good Windows Server experience (i.e.
Server 2012 or 2016) with both Azure and Office 365 (O365).
If you also have any Powershell, AWS, SAN that would be a bonus.
You will be working within a large Microsoft Data Centre environment providing administration and maintenance of the overall on-premise and Cloud Production, DR & Non-Production systems.
You will be undertaking Business as Usual, administration and support of information and communication systems including Data Centre fault finding and fixing. You will be working normal working hours rota but with a standby and call out scheme which could result in occasional weekend work when required.
The work will involve liaising with other areas of my Client's large IT Department and also working with 3rd party technical specialists.
As a result this demanding role calls for excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure as you would expect.
As a Microsoft Server Technical Support - Data Centre Technical Support - Windows Infrastructure Engineer - Windows Systems Engineer - Microsoft Server Systems Administrator the key technical skill apart from Windows Server is Azure however if you also have any Microsoft System Center, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange online / O365, Storage Area Networks (SAN) , Amazon Web Services (AWS) or ITIL experience then so much the better.
You will be working with a modern team environment for an outstanding employer close to Poole, Dorset and have the chance to upgrade your technical skills and build your career within a fast pace environment.
This role pays a starting salary of up to £36,000 per annum plus benefits.
Please email me a copy of your CV for a swift response.
- Rate: £30000 - £36000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-12 16:48:23 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- IT Senior Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line Microsoft Support
- Integration Architect – E2E / Interfaces – Manchester
- Solutions Architect – E2E / Integration – Manchester
- Team Leader - Team Supervisor -Data Process - Data Analysis
- IT Support Engineer - 1st -2nd Line IT Support Engineer
- embedded software engineer
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Senior Production Engineer
- Helpdesk Team leader - Help Desk Manager / Supervisor -
- PRODUCT OWNER - Remote / Home-Working
- Cloud Consultant
- TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER – DEVELOPER – SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER – ANALYST P
- Network Engineer – NOC / SOC / Operations – Surrey
- Infrastructure Engineer - Reading or Basingstoke
- INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ENGINEER
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST – NOC/SOC, Monitoring, Cloud - Azure
- Network Engineer – CCNP – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - O365 - Windows
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop - VMware - Citrix - Network
- Software Developer - Full Stack - C# - ASP.NET - Agile - AWS