Legionella Risk Assessor
LEGIONELLA RISK ASSESSOR £28k-£32k + COMPANY CAR + BENEFITS NATIONWIDE (BASED ANYWHERE BETWEEN M62 & M4)
My Client is looking to recruit an experienced legionella risk assessor who has experience of risk assessing across all sectors (industrial, healthcare etc) and on all water systems (domestic, cooling towers and miscellaneous / other risk systems).
In terms of locations they are looking for individuals located pretty much anywhere between the M62 and M4 and you must be willing to travel.
My Client provides expertise in all areas of water hygiene with a focus on Legionella, employing consultants across the UK to survey buildings and report back to their clients.
This position requires an enthusiastic, experienced water hygiene consultant with a strong customer focused bias.
You will be asked to complete Legionella Risk Assessments and surveys on a range of very complex or bespoke systems and sites, including but not limited to:
? evaporative cooling systems
? process waters e.g.
air scrubbing systems
? potable water
? air handling units
? hot and cold water systems
You should also be able to produce system schematic drawings of the systems you survey.
Returning and completing reports (using MS office based packages) to agreed timescales is essential.
You should be able to act as the 'lead risk assessor' on a large or complex site such as a power station, petrochemical, pharmaceutical or food processing plants, as well as a hospital, university or local authority and you should have a good working knowledge of BS8580, HSG 274 (Parts 1-3), ACOP(L8) and HTM 04-01.
Being available to travel throughout the UK given reasonable notice including overnight stays is essential, as is working to agreed standards and deadlines at all times.
· Completing Legionella risk assessments, from the surveying of sites to the production of the risk assessment report
· Auditing and monitoring of complex or bespoke water systems for the purpose of producing an audit / monitoring report
· Audit and interpret complex system monitoring and maintenance data including water treatment data and microbiological sampling results
· Sampling of water systems in line with current guidelines
· Attending client consultative meetings on request, including the presentation of completed risk assessments
· Delivering internal and external 'Legionella Awareness' Training
Acting as a source of technical knowledge and practical experience; supporting less experienced colleagues and other group employees
? Accredited Legionella Risk Assessment Qualification (City & Guilds BS004, WMSoc etc.)
? Qualifications demonstrating a good command of English and Mathematics are required
? Membership of the Water Management Society with a track record of completing WMS courses showing Continuous Professional Development
A 'levels or other Further Education qualifications
? Significant demonstrable experience gained in the field of Water Hygiene Consultancy
? Extensive Legionella site-related experience gained on complex and bespoke systems; including the risk assessment and auditing of cooling towers
? Good PC skills including a good understanding of MS Office suite (e.g.
Word and Excel)
? Ability to write technical reports to a high standard
You should be comfortable working with the Internet
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Asbestos Surveyor - Kingston upon Hull
- Asbestos Surveyor - Oldham
- Asbestos Surveyor - Scotland
- Water Treatment Service Supervisor - Home Counties
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilizers Engineer - Edinburgh
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilizers Engineer - London/Home Counties
- Schneider BMS Support Engineer - Hampshire/Surrounding
- NVQ 3 Lift Service Engineer - Leeds/Surrounding
- NVQ 3 Lift Service Engineer - Nottingham/Surrounding
- NVQ 3 Lift Service Engineer - County Durham/Surrounding
- NVQ 3 Lift Service Engineer - Slough/Surrounding
- NVQ 3 Lift Service Engineer - Bristol & Surrounding
- Electrical Installations Engineer - West Yorkshire
- PTO Engineer - West Yorkshire
- Fabrication Engineer - West Yorkshire
- Water Hygiene Engineer
- Water Hygiene Engineer
- Water Hygiene Technician
- Conveyor Area Sales Manager Food Segment-Midlands & North
- Conveyor Area Sales Manager-North Midlands & North