Scrum Master - Agile Scrum Master - Agile Coach - ASP.NET
Scrum Master - Agile Scrum Master - Agile Coach - Software Development - Offshore - Agile - TFS - ASP.NET - Tunbridge Wells - Kent - £40,000 - £45,000 pa + Company Benefits - currently required by an Established and Software House based near to the Tunbridge Wells, Kent location.
Scrum Master will be tasked with monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings
Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
Experienced Agile Scrum Master
You have previously worked with a product based Company and ideally running Agile scrums with offshore teams
Experience in working with software development teams
Ideally, ASP.NET background will be useful
Experience in TFS (Team Foundation Server) for managing user stories/sprint plans
TeamCity for CI/CD is advantageous
You'll be a highly organised individual with a continuous improvement mindset
So, if you are an experienced Scrum Master - Agile Scrum Master with experience in running Agile scrums with offshore teams I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for this experience my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of £40,000 - £45,500 pa + Company Benefits + Opportunities for Career Progression!
We are currently recruiting for this Scrum Master - Agile Scrum Master role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Kent locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-05-09 11:18:37 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Test Engineer - Software Test Engineer - Linux - Windows
- PRE-SALES SOLUTION ENGINEER – Microsoft, Virtualisation
- PRODUCT OWNER - Remote / Home-Working
- Infrastructure & Security Manager - Infrastructure Manager
- Senior Network Engineer – Cisco / Nexus / Juniper / IP / SD WAN
- QMS Document Specialist – Document Specialist - SharePoint
- Datacentre & Cloud Migration Project Manager - 18 months FTC
- Cloud Engineer - AZURE, AWS, O365, DAAS, PAAS, IAAS
- IT SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER – ITIL
- Network Engineer - Cisco Network Engineer - Juniper - Firewalls
- Java Developer - Software Developer - Programmer - Java - SQL
- Software Developer - Full Stack - C# - ASP.NET - Agile - AWS
- TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- 2nd LINE SUPPORT - IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – ONSITE
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER – DEVELOPER – SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER – ANALYST P
- IT ANALYST– Azure / Cloud, SQL Server (2012 and above) – MS SQ
- BIZTALK ENGINEER – BIZTALK DEVELOPER – BIZTALK SERVER ENGINEER
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Senior Production Engineer
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - O365 - Windows