Datacentre & Cloud Migration Project Manager - 18 months FTC
IT Project Manager - Project Manager - Datacentre Project Manager - Infrastructure and Cloud Services Consolidation Project Manager is required for my client who is based close to Poole, Dorset to join a project team who are responsible for the day to day delivery of a diverse portfolio of multiple technology projects.
This is an 18 month fixed Term PAYE Role with a salary of up to £53,500 + Bens.
I am looking for a Project Manager -IT Project Manager - Data centre Project Manager - Infrastructure and Cloud Services Project Manager will be responsible for leading a DataCentre , Infrastructure and Cloud Services Consolidation and Optimisation project This work covers the full project lifecycle from initial definition through to go- live and support which will involve working with internal business managers and stakeholders as well as in-house IT / Technology resources through managing external IT suppliers and business partners.
The key responsibilities of this IT Project Manager - Datacentre Project Manager - Cloud Services Consolidation Project Manager will be
- Undertake detailed project planning for all assigned projects to ensure delivery to cost, quality and time.
- Manage and maintain their delivery plans, and ensure that individual project plans are up-to-date, appropriately resourced, and on-track.
- Run daily stand-ups, and ensure follow-up engagement activities occur.
- Manage and maintain RAID log, and ensure items receive appropriate attention.
- Run Project Team meetings (prep and follow-up actions)
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the organisation requirements for assigned projects, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes
I am looking for an experienced IT Project Manager - Datacentre Project Manager who has the following skills
- Hands on experience of leading Data Centre, Infrastructure and Cloud Services Consolidation and Optimisation Projects
- Delivered projects in both Waterfall and Agile delivery methods.
- Substantial experience in delivering large-scale project/programmes.
Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Experience in managing external IT suppliers and business partners.
- A proven track record of successful hands-on project implementation.
- Experience of the whole project/programme lifecycle, from the initial definition, approval, conceptual design, detail design, delivery, test, go live and through life support.
My client is based in modern offices close to Poole, Dorset and is looking to reward this IT Project Manager a salary up to £54,600 + Benefits.
My client is looking for a Project Managers on fixed term role for 18 months with a good chance these will extend
If you are an experienced Project Manager who has hands-on experience of Leading Data Centre, Infrastructure and Cloud - Service Consolidation and Optimisation projects within an Agile and Waterfall environment then please forward your CV to me ASAP.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £46400 - £54600 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-06-18 10:16:45 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- 1st – 2nd Line Engineer
- CLOUD CONSULTANT – Azure, AWS, O365, Skype for Business, O365
- 1st - 2nd Line Engineer
- Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- Network Engineer – CCNP – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – JAVA
- BIZTALK ENGINEER
- Lead Tester – Test Lead – Software Tester – ISTQB / ISEB
- Solutions Architect – E2E / Integration – Manchester
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST – NOC/SOC, Monitoring, Cloud - Azure
- PRODUCT OWNER – AGILE PRODUCT OWNER - AGRICULTURE
- Solutions Architect – Java
- Junior Project Manager – PMI – PRINCE 2 - Windows 10 Rollout
- Integration Architect – E2E / Interfaces – Manchester
- PRODUCT OWNER - Remote / Home-Working
- IT Infrastructure Engineer – Azure, Cloud, Hyper-V
- Data Analysis Team Leader - Data Analyst Team Leader
- Test Engineer - Software Test Engineer - Linux - Windows
- Senior Network TDA - Senior Network Technical Designer
- Network Engineer - Senior Network Engineer - Juniper - F5 - ASA