QMS Document Specialist - Document Specialist - SharePoint
QMS Document Specialist - Document Specialist - Management System Platform - MS Word - Nimbus - MS SharePoint - Migrations - Workflows - Crawley - West Sussex - Long Term Contract - £20 - £25 Per Hour + 10 Month Contract with Potential to Extend.
My client is a Hugely Successful, Global Production Company that continuously provides high quality products with cutting edge technologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a QMS Document Specialist - Document Specialist to support the migration of content from current Management System platform (Nimbus) to a new SharePoint environment.
Supporting various depts.
to transform existing process maps into written ( Word ) documents with SharePoint
Add documents into new SharePoint QMS, detailing/matching document properties, submitting into approval workflow and monitoring/tracking until complete
Strong understanding and use of Word (templates, format, styles) and use of SharePoint (approval workflows)
Understanding of Quality Management principles
QMS Document Specialist with the ability to multitask on various projects
If you are an experienced QMS Document Specialist - Document Specialist and have a strong background in a similar customer support role I would be very interested in hearing from you.
My client is looking to reward the successful candidate with an hourly rate of up to £25 Per Hour on a 10 Month Contract with Potential for Long Term Extensions!
We are currently recruiting for the QMS Document Specialist - Document Specialist role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 10 Months
- Rate: £20 - £25 per hour + Long Term Contract + Potential to Exte
- Type: Contract selected
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-06-18 10:36:45 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- 1st – 2nd Line Engineer
- CLOUD CONSULTANT – Azure, AWS, O365, Skype for Business, O365
- 1st - 2nd Line Engineer
- Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- Network Engineer – CCNP – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – JAVA
- BIZTALK ENGINEER
- Lead Tester – Test Lead – Software Tester – ISTQB / ISEB
- Solutions Architect – E2E / Integration – Manchester
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST – NOC/SOC, Monitoring, Cloud - Azure
- PRODUCT OWNER – AGILE PRODUCT OWNER - AGRICULTURE
- Solutions Architect – Java
- Junior Project Manager – PMI – PRINCE 2 - Windows 10 Rollout
- Integration Architect – E2E / Interfaces – Manchester
- PRODUCT OWNER - Remote / Home-Working
- IT Infrastructure Engineer – Azure, Cloud, Hyper-V
- Data Analysis Team Leader - Data Analyst Team Leader
- Test Engineer - Software Test Engineer - Linux - Windows
- Senior Network TDA - Senior Network Technical Designer
- Network Engineer - Senior Network Engineer - Juniper - F5 - ASA