SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DEVELOPER - SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER - ANALYST P
SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DEVELOPER - SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER - ANALYST PROGRAMMER - TECHNICAL LEAD - Java, J2EE, Agile, Waterfall, JBoss, Scala, JAX-WS, J2EE JMS, JBPM - Belfast and Remote / Home-Working.
Can you be responsible for technical tasks as part of the development team to support the delivery of a Project/Product Roadmap delivery? Key Skills & Experience are Java Enterprise applications - EJB3, JDBC, JTA and JPA, Java8, JAX-RS and SQL development, SQL Server and/or Oracle databases, including strengths in data model design.
Proven experience of design and delivery of large Greenfield developments.
Waterfall software development processes.
JBOSS Application Server.
Knowledge of Scala.
J2EE JMS specification.
JBPM or other workflow technologies.
- Relevant experience in development and design of back-end Java.
- Experience in development of Java Enterprise applications with exposure to EJB3, JDBC, JTA and JPA technologies essential.
- Experience in Java8, JAX-RS and SQL development essential.
- Proficiency in working with SQL Server and/or Oracle databases, including considerations of good data model design.
- Design and development of high-performance code in Java in a multi-core environment
Skills and Experience:
- Working in an Agile software development process.
- Working knowledge of Scala
- Developing and using Webservices.
- JBOSS Application Server
- JAX-WS development.
- Experience in working with J2EE JMS specification
- JBPM or other workflow technologies
As a Software Engineer - Developer - Software Programmer - Analyst Programmer - Technical Lead if you can code alongside other talented developers to ensure full consistency throughout and can provide technical mentorship and expertise to your team then apply now for this opportunity.
For this opportunity, you will join one of the UK's most successful, leading FTSE technology businesses, during an exciting time of the companies' game-changing development.
You will be working on market-leading mobile and web products, influencing innovative changes and creating strategies for continuous product improvements.
This role is Belfast and Remote / Home-Working.
- Start: ASAP
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-06-25 09:01:10 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- IT Service Delivery Coordinator - Sales Administrator
- IT Systems Engineer - 1st / 2nd Line - IT Technician - Desktop
- IT Service Desk Analyst - 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst
- Ms Dynamics AX Technical Support - Applications Support
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Windows
- PRODUCT OWNER – AGILE PRODUCT OWNER - AGRICULTURE
- 1st – 2nd Line Engineer
- IT Support Engineer – EUC, Azure, Hyper-V, Skype for Business
- IT Infrastructure Engineer – Azure, Cloud, Hyper-V
- Network Engineer - Deployment Engineer - F5 - Firewalls - MPLS
- PHP Developer - Lead Developer - PHP - MySQL - Programmer
- Junior Project Manager – PMI – PRINCE 2 - Windows 10 Rollout
- CLOUD CONSULTANT – Azure, AWS, O365, Skype for Business, O365
- Integration Architect – E2E / Interfaces – Manchester
- Helpdesk Engineer – 1st Line - Windows - Support - Service Desk
- regulatory update team leader
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Senior Production Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- GDPR Compliance Officer - ISO 27001 - Audits - ISO - Security