IT Support Engineer - 1st -2nd Line IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer - 1st & 2nd Line Support Engineer - Technical Support Engineer - Helpdesk Analyst - Service Desk - 1st & 2nd Line - Server Administration - Active Directory - AD - Network Administration - Remote Support - Desktop Support - Hyper -V - Exchange - Office 365 skills are required by managed service provider based close to Redhill, Surrey.
Salary £20k-£25K + Bens + Great Career Progression.
My client who is a Managed Service Provider to SME's are looking for an experienced 1st - 2nd Line IT Support to join a small team of IT Support Engineers who cover a wide spectrum of 1st & 2nd line Support duties.
Key Duties and Responsibilities for this IT Support Engineer are
- Act as the first point of contact for customers regarding IT issues, Incidents and request - via phone, email and tickets.
- Logging tasks and documentation fixes via Service Desk call logging system
- Take ownership for support queries from start to finish
- Take part in project work
Key Skills for this 1st & 2nd Line IT Support Engineer
- 1st & 2nd Line IT Support experience on Microsoft Platforms
- Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 based infrastructure
- Supporting a Windows Desktop Environment
- Active Directory Knowledge - setting up / deleting user accounts, resetting passwords, Group policies etc.
- Exchange and Office 365 experience
- Network Administration and troubleshooting
My client is based close to Redhill, Surrey and is a rapidly expanding managed hosting company who are looking to reward this IT Support Engineer a salary of between £20k-£25K + Bens and great career progression into a 3rd line support and project-based work.
This role is mostly office based to cover core support hours 8am-6pm with some out of hours work as and when required.
There will also be some visits to Data Centres as and when required, so you must drive.
If you are an experienced IT Support Engineer who would like to work for a rapidly growing organisation who can provide great career opportunities and a can provide a relaxing, fun working environment then please forward your CV to me ASAP
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £20000 - £25000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-06-25 11:47:45 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- DevOps Engineer - Red Hat, JBoss – JBoss EAP 7.2.X - Dundee
- Network Engineer - Deployment - Network Design - CCNP - Juniper
- 1st Line Support Engineer - IT Technician - Windows - Helpdesk
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Senior Production Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - PRE-SALES
- Network Engineer – CCNA / Juniper / Cisco
- Communications Systems Engineer – Comms Systems Support
- Project Engineer – Infrastructure Engineer
- IT Sales Manager – Cloud Infrastructure
- 1st/2nd Line Application - Systems Support Analyst
- Test Assurance Analyst – ISEB, ISTQB –Manchester – North-West
- Network Engineer – CCNP – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- Field Engineer – Mobile IT Support Technician
- Lead Test Assurance Analyst – Lead Quality Assurance Analyst
- Integration Architect – E2E / Interfaces – Manchester
- 1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer – Windows Server, Windows 7/10
- Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- Field Service Engineer - Mobile Technician - PABX - Network