Integration Architect - E2E / Interfaces - Manchester
Integration Architect - End to End Solutions Architect - Business Solutions Architect - E2E Solutions Architect - Solution Architect - TOGAF / ARCHIMATE qualified Solutions Architect sought for leading Client who specialises in providing innovative systems for the Energy industry Sector including smart metering technology.
This new role will be based at their modern offices in Manchester and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
I am seeking a Solutions Architect ideally with some Energy, Water, Telecoms, Power or other utility sector exp who holds either a TOGAF, BCS ESA, Archimate or equivalent qualifications.
The key criteria calls for someone whose experience includes:
- Providing data architecture expertise into design prototyping end to end projects
- Maintaining integration architecture principles and defining the integration architecture
- A Proven track record of successful business systems development
- Experience in the application of data definition standards e.g.
ISO/IEC 11179 and data integration standards e.g.
This Solutions Architect will report to the Design Lead and be responsible for the E-2-E integration (interfaces) architecture for the Programme including interfaces to/from the existing systems.
You will also provide expertise to the design, build, test and transition to go-live of the new central registration service.
I am seeking someone with excellent interpersonal skills who has a pro-active approach to solutions architecture with the ability to contribute to and lead initiatives and projects focusing on continual integration improvement.
My Client is a specialist in the Energy sector who operate across the whole of the UK are leading the drive for smart metering and smart grids.
If you are seeking a career move then this Solutions Architect - End to End Solutions Architect - Business Solutions Architect - E2E Solutions Architect role based in Manchester could be for you.
The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package - Please submit your CV now for a swift response and more details
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Excellent + Bonus + Car
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-06-25 14:10:56 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- DevOps Engineer - Red Hat, JBoss – JBoss EAP 7.2.X - Dundee
- Network Engineer - Deployment - Network Design - CCNP - Juniper
- 1st Line Support Engineer - IT Technician - Windows - Helpdesk
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Senior Production Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - PRE-SALES
- Network Engineer – CCNA / Juniper / Cisco
- Communications Systems Engineer – Comms Systems Support
- Project Engineer – Infrastructure Engineer
- IT Sales Manager – Cloud Infrastructure
- 1st/2nd Line Application - Systems Support Analyst
- Test Assurance Analyst – ISEB, ISTQB –Manchester – North-West
- Network Engineer – CCNP – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- Field Engineer – Mobile IT Support Technician
- Lead Test Assurance Analyst – Lead Quality Assurance Analyst
- Integration Architect – E2E / Interfaces – Manchester
- 1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer – Windows Server, Windows 7/10
- Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- Field Service Engineer - Mobile Technician - PABX - Network