IT Senior Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line Microsoft Support
IT Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line Microsoft Support - Microsoft Server Support - Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer - IT Systems Support Engineer - IT Systems Technical Support Engineer sought for a client close to Poole, Dorset paying up to circa £42,000 per annum including On Call + benefits package.
I am seeking IT Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line Microsoft Support - Microsoft Server Support - Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer - IT Systems Support Engineer - IT Systems Technical Support Engineer with solid physical and virtual Windows Server support (SCCM /SCOM) up to 2016 Server with experience in Microsoft Domain services (i.e.
DHCP, DNS, ADFS, AD DS, AD Sites and Services).
You should also have extensive experience in Hyper-V and Azure, Exchange Server, Microsoft Office 365 plus PowerShell scripting.
This role would suit someone with 3rd Line Microsoft Server support experience who would like work in an environment covering Windows Server, Storage Area Network Storage, Cloud Platforms and 24 x 7 Data Centre operations environment but whose working hours cover Monday to Friday with occasional on call.
You will be working within a team environment overseeing and managing around 450 servers including many HP Blades with 170TB of SAN storage.
As such your will duties will include; providing detailed, 3rd level technical support of physical, virtual and public-cloud infrastructure as well as deploying enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems.
You will also be expected to providing input and advice into new system design and existing system improvements as well as designing and conducting server security audits, system backup and recovery processes.
This is a senior role and as such you will be focusing on 3rd level support work and also be expected to support IT Manager as well as creating and maintaining documentation around system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
This IT Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line Microsoft Support - Microsoft Server Support - Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer - IT Systems Support Engineer - IT Systems Technical Support Engineer will be working Monday to Friday on a rotating pattern of either of 8:30 am to 4:00 pm then the following week of 10:30 am to 6:30 pm etc.
You will be on call approx.
one week in five and be on a package including “On call” of up to circa £42,000 per annum plus benefits and you will be working in a modern and dynamic environment close to Poole in Dorset.
For further information please contact me with your CV.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £36000 - £42000 per annum + Including Shift Allowance + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-06-25 15:18:21 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- DevOps Engineer - Red Hat, JBoss – JBoss EAP 7.2.X - Dundee
- Network Engineer - Deployment - Network Design - CCNP - Juniper
- 1st Line Support Engineer - IT Technician - Windows - Helpdesk
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Senior Production Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - PRE-SALES
- Network Engineer – CCNA / Juniper / Cisco
- Communications Systems Engineer – Comms Systems Support
- Project Engineer – Infrastructure Engineer
- IT Sales Manager – Cloud Infrastructure
- 1st/2nd Line Application - Systems Support Analyst
- Test Assurance Analyst – ISEB, ISTQB –Manchester – North-West
- Network Engineer – CCNP – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- Field Engineer – Mobile IT Support Technician
- Lead Test Assurance Analyst – Lead Quality Assurance Analyst
- Integration Architect – E2E / Interfaces – Manchester
- 1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer – Windows Server, Windows 7/10
- Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- Field Service Engineer - Mobile Technician - PABX - Network