Cloud Services Project Manager - Data Centre Migration IT Proje
Cloud Services Project Manager - Data Centre Migration IT Project Manager - Cloud-Service Consolidation Project Manager - Cloud Infrastructure Project Manager - Infrastructure and Cloud Services Consolidation Project Manager - IT Project Manager is required for my client who is based close to Poole, Dorset to join a project team who are responsible for the day to day delivery of a diverse portfolio of multiple Cloud based technology projects.
This is an 18 month Fixed Term PAYE Role.
This FTC with have a salary of up to £53,600pa + Bens including a generous Pension Scheme.
I am looking for a Cloud Services Project Manager - Data Centre Migration IT Project Manager - Cloud-Service Consolidation Project Manager - Cloud Infrastructure Project Manager - Infrastructure and Cloud Services Consolidation Project Manager - IT Project Manager to undertake DataCentre, Infrastructure and Cloud Services Consolidation and Optimisation IT Projects. This work covers the full project lifecycle mainly using Waterfall from initial definition through to go- live and support ad then Agile for application projects.
This role involve working with internal business managers and stakeholders as well as in-house IT / Technology resources through managing external IT suppliers and business partners.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Undertake detailed project planning for all assigned projects to ensure delivery to cost, quality and time.
- Manage and maintain their delivery plans, and ensure that individual project plans are up-to-date, appropriately resourced, and on-track.
- Run daily stand-ups, and ensure follow-up engagement activities occur and manage and maintain RAID log, and ensure items receive appropriate attention.
- Run Project Team meetings (prep and follow-up actions) and work closely with stakeholders to understand the organisation requirements for assigned projects, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes
I am looking for an experienced Cloud Services Project Manager - Data Centre Migration IT Project Manager who has the following skills:
- Hands on experience of leading Data Centre, Infrastructure and Cloud Services Consolidation and Optimisation Projects
- Substantial experience in delivering large-scale project/programmes using both Waterfall and Agile delivery methods.
- Experience in managing external IT suppliers and business partners plus a proven track record of successful hands-on project implementation.
- Experience of the whole project/programme lifecycle, from the initial definition, approval, conceptual design, detail design, delivery, test, go live and through life support.
My client is based in modern offices close to Poole, Dorset and is looking to reward this IT Project Manager a salary up to £54,600 per annum+ Benefits including a generous Pension Scheme.
My client is looking for a Project Manager on fixed term role (FTC) for 18 months with a good chance this will extend or be made permanent.
If you are an experienced IT Project Manager who has hands-on experience of Leading Data Centre, Infrastructure and Cloud - Service Consolidation and Optimisation projects within an Agile and Waterfall environment then please forward your CV to me ASAP.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 18 Month FTC
- Rate: £46400 - £54600 per annum + Generous Pension + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-06-25 16:31:35 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- DevOps Engineer - Red Hat, JBoss – JBoss EAP 7.2.X - Dundee
- Network Engineer - Deployment - Network Design - CCNP - Juniper
- 1st Line Support Engineer - IT Technician - Windows - Helpdesk
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Senior Production Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - PRE-SALES
- Network Engineer – CCNA / Juniper / Cisco
- Communications Systems Engineer – Comms Systems Support
- Project Engineer – Infrastructure Engineer
- IT Sales Manager – Cloud Infrastructure
- 1st/2nd Line Application - Systems Support Analyst
- Test Assurance Analyst – ISEB, ISTQB –Manchester – North-West
- Network Engineer – CCNP – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- Field Engineer – Mobile IT Support Technician
- Lead Test Assurance Analyst – Lead Quality Assurance Analyst
- Integration Architect – E2E / Interfaces – Manchester
- 1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer – Windows Server, Windows 7/10
- Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- Field Service Engineer - Mobile Technician - PABX - Network