Parts Manager - Scunthorpe
Our client, a privately owner Franchise Dealership, who are based in Scunthorpe, are looking for an experienced Parts Manager to join their stable and friendly team.
? Salary: £28k Basic, £35k OTE (depending on experience)
? Working Hours: 8am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
One in two Saturday mornings.
My client would only like applications from candidates that have previous experience in Motor Trade Parts.
Key responsibilities will include:
? Working with the Service Department to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs
? Responsible for overseeing the sale of parts to external customers
? Maintaining an orderly workplace
? Determining appropriate stock levels
? Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them
? Prepare and administer an annual budget for the Parts Department
? Monitor guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
? Properly staffing the department, including hiring, training, motivating and monitoring the performance of all Parts employees
? Overseeing an annual budget for the Parts Department and ensuring budget benchmarks are met
The successful candidate should possess the following:
? Drive and determination to achieve goals
? Man management skills
? Process Orientated
? Sales driven
? Excellent IT skills
? Confident and determined approach
? Good time management and organisational skills
? Decision making skills
? Self-motivator and leader
Applicants must display high standards of professionalism and motivation, encourage beneficial change and support the company's strategic goals for driving excellence.
Apply now for this Motor Trade Service Advisor Job and an early interview can be arranged...
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best inter
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Shop Manager
- Café Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Audit Supervisor
- Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health Expertise)
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER - SME TELECOM / CLOUD SOLUTIONS - UK
- PRODUCT MANAGER - CLOUD / HOSTED SOLUTIONS - LONDON, BERKSHIRE
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL PARTNER SALES - TELECOMS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL SALES - IT / CLOUD / UC / SECURITY - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SALES  - NEW BUSINESS - SOUTH WEST
- CLOUD/  UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / TELECOM SULTIONS - NEW BUSINESS - HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / CLOUD NEW BUSINESS SALES