Sous Chef - Cambridgeshire Town
Small Group of Privately owned hotels
My client is on the look for a passionate and humble SOUS CHEF who will look to raise the profile of the food offering at this Cambridgeshire town boutique hotel
The Head Chef who comes from a rosette background and who is classically trained is very passionate about local ingredients and suppliers.
This is an ideal opportunity of a Sous Chef who is keen to support with the development of the kitchen and the rest of the team.
The property is an ideal venue for a mix of clients (leisure and business) and has a restaurant that is open 7 days a week offering beautifully seasoned food.
In addition the property holds numerous events and a small number of weddings each year.
What type of person is my client looking for?
Some of the key characteristics that the right candidate will exhibit include;
? A career that has shown stability and loyalty.
? A history of working with fresh food
? Someone who could handle the demands of a multi-outlet property - breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and functions.
? A professional chef who will be accountable for their actions and will look to hold themselves to the highest level.
You may well be:
? A Head chef who does not want the full responsibility of running a kitchen and would like to focus on cooking
? An experienced Junior Sous Chef looking to take that next step with the safety of a Head Chef above you.
? A highly capable Senior Chef de Partie who has a solid chunk of their working history in a hotel that holds rosettes.
What is on offer?
? An immediate start available for the right candidate
? A salary of up to £28,000 DOE
? The opportunity to help create a new food vision for the property.
This SOUS CHEF role will not be for every chef.
The property, together with the senior team, owner and head chef will need to put in some hard graft to get to whe
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Shop Manager
- Café Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Audit Supervisor
- Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health Expertise)
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER - SME TELECOM / CLOUD SOLUTIONS - UK
- PRODUCT MANAGER - CLOUD / HOSTED SOLUTIONS - LONDON, BERKSHIRE
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL PARTNER SALES - TELECOMS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL SALES - IT / CLOUD / UC / SECURITY - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SALES  - NEW BUSINESS - SOUTH WEST
- CLOUD/  UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / TELECOM SULTIONS - NEW BUSINESS - HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / CLOUD NEW BUSINESS SALES