Occupational Health Physiotherapist
Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Barrow-in-Furness
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 pa - 12 month contract
Key words: Physiotherapist, occupational health,
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services.
Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth.
They offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit their client's organisation's people and their needs.
They also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
We are looking for a qualified Occupational Health Physiotherapist to work in Barrow-in-Furness.
This is a fixed term opportunity on an initial 12 month contract basis working 36 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
Working alongside a senior Physiotherapist, and a wider Occupational Health team, the successful individual will help support the delivery of an exceptional OH service.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the effective provision of an Occupational Physiotherapy Service to the Customer.
Essential Requirements: post-graduate clinical experience in physiotherapy preferably with a musculoskeletal focus, Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP), Registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC), Qualified Physiotherapist (BSc/MSC), manual therapy post graduate training, Post-graduate training in Occupational Health/Ergonomics, Member of Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health & Ergonomics (ACPOHE)
Key Skills: physiotherapist experience, physiotherapist qualified
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resou
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 28000-32000 Per Annum
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/AR/051492
- Posted: 2019-07-06 14:01:06 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Shop Manager
- Café Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Audit Supervisor
- Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health Expertise)
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER - SME TELECOM / CLOUD SOLUTIONS - UK
- PRODUCT MANAGER - CLOUD / HOSTED SOLUTIONS - LONDON, BERKSHIRE
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL PARTNER SALES - TELECOMS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL SALES - IT / CLOUD / UC / SECURITY - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SALES  - NEW BUSINESS - SOUTH WEST
- CLOUD/  UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / TELECOM SULTIONS - NEW BUSINESS - HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / CLOUD NEW BUSINESS SALES