Sales Admin Assistant
Sales Admin Assistant - London (East Central)
An exciting opportunity to join an independent global publishing company based in central London as a Sales Admin Assistant.
This company has produced award winning publications and is a leader in their sector.
You will be working in a fun and dynamic office, supporting the sales team with a variety of administrative tasks.
An excellent opportunity for someone interested in learning about sales, starting a career in the publishing industry, or someone with great customer service skills wanting to work in an office environment.
The role comes with company benefits and great career prospects.
? Responsible for carrying out a range of administrative tasks to support the sales team
? Reporting to one of the Directors and working closely with the sales department to ensure great service is given to all clients and customers
? Maintaining and regularly updating the mailing list and customer account information on the CRM system
? Lead generation campaigns - researching contacts
? Responding to customer queries in an efficient and professional manner
Skills and requirements
? Minimum 5 GCSEs A
*- C or equivalent including English and Maths
? Strong verbal and written communication skills
? Confident working in a customer service environment
? Organised with great attention to detail
? Able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise well
? Previous customer service or office based experience could be an advantage but may not be essential
? Great future career prospects within the company and publishing industry
? Support with professional development
? Season ticket loan
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Audit Supervisor
- Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health Expertise)
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER - SME TELECOM / CLOUD SOLUTIONS - UK
- PRODUCT MANAGER - CLOUD / HOSTED SOLUTIONS - LONDON, BERKSHIRE
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL PARTNER SALES - TELECOMS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL SALES - IT / CLOUD / UC / SECURITY - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SALES  - NEW BUSINESS - SOUTH WEST
- CLOUD/  UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / TELECOM SULTIONS - NEW BUSINESS - HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / CLOUD NEW BUSINESS SALES
- TELESALES : IT / COMMUNICATIONS
- INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER  -TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMS / CLOUD
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS ORGANISATION
- GAMMA HORIZON / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - NEW BUSINESS SALES
- CHANNEL SUPPORT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE