Scientist (Visionary Enterprise)
Scientist (Visionary Enterprise) - Godmanchester
Salary - £35k (flexibility on salary for the right candidate) + Benefits package + Flexi time
The company are a leading firm who provides complementary expertise and knowledge to accelerate the translation of research into products.
Our client has an interest in a huge range of novel technologies and actively works with partners to develop the potential for these technologies into marketable solutions.
Our client is currently seeking a Research Scientist to join their Visionary Enterprises team.
The role will involve investigating potential new research topics and projects based on advanced materials particularly within the themes of "Sustainability" and "Digital Transformation".
This position is an exciting opportunity to direct and shape the company's future research activities, and your contribution will form a key part of the businesses plans to expand its activities with novel advanced materials.
Working as a member of a dynamic interdisciplinary team of physicists, chemists, biochemists and engineers, you will identify from a broad spectrum of areas unique material needs which will grow the company's research expertise.
These identified needs will feed directly into potential research areas for the Platform Innovation team with our client, and therefore will become important building blocks of the company's future research program.
In addition you will have the opportunity to attend events in both industry and academia in order to expand your knowledge in emerging new technologies as well as extend the businesses contacts network.
Excellent academic credentials are essential for this role, including a PhD in Chemistry or Material Science.
Multidisciplinary Post-Doctoral research and/or consultancy experience with a keen awareness of recent trends as well as cutting edge materials technologies is highly desirable.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Shop Manager
- Café Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Audit Supervisor
- Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health Expertise)
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER - SME TELECOM / CLOUD SOLUTIONS - UK
- PRODUCT MANAGER - CLOUD / HOSTED SOLUTIONS - LONDON, BERKSHIRE
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL PARTNER SALES - TELECOMS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL SALES - IT / CLOUD / UC / SECURITY - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SALES  - NEW BUSINESS - SOUTH WEST
- CLOUD/  UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / TELECOM SULTIONS - NEW BUSINESS - HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / CLOUD NEW BUSINESS SALES