Occupational Health Advisor
Occupational Health Advisor (12 month contract)
Up to £38,000
Our client's Healthcare Company is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services.
Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth.
Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services.
Our Client's team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
I am looking for a qualified Occupational Health Advisor to join a team based just outside Cheltenham.
This is a 12 month contract and the successful applicant will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, between the hours of 9.00am and 5.30pm.
You will work as part of a team to deliver an exceptional OH service and the role will involve a range of activities including health surveillance and fitness assessments as well as delivering health and wellbeing promotion and undertaking case management.
This split of work is approximately 50% health surveillance and fitness for work assessments, and 50% case management activities.
You will be a qualified Occupational health Advisor with NMC Part 3, have case management experience and be an excellent communicator with people at all levels.
25 days Holiday (pro rata to contract)
Requirements for the Occupational Health Advisor: Qualified Occupational health Advisor, NMC 3
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Shop Manager
- Café Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Audit Supervisor
- Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health Expertise)
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER - SME TELECOM / CLOUD SOLUTIONS - UK
- PRODUCT MANAGER - CLOUD / HOSTED SOLUTIONS - LONDON, BERKSHIRE
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL PARTNER SALES - TELECOMS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL SALES - IT / CLOUD / UC / SECURITY - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SALES  - NEW BUSINESS - SOUTH WEST
- CLOUD/  UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / TELECOM SULTIONS - NEW BUSINESS - HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / CLOUD NEW BUSINESS SALES