Commercial Officer - Rugeley, Staffordshire
Our client is an established organisation and specialises in the design, manufacture and supply of electronic/electrical products and sub systems in the international power, defence, rail and aerospace markets.
Our client is an internationally successful defence, security, transport and energy Company, with a long and consistent track record of development and growth.
They provides innovative, high-technology power conversion and control solutions, signature management systems, underwater measurement ranges and high integrity sensors for a variety of strategically important defence applications.
They are considered a leader in their fields of expertise and has a worldwide customer base.
The successful Commercial officer will need to be able to manage commercial contracts from receipt of enquiry until receipt of payment from the customer.
Be able to provide commercial input for tenders, prepare quotations, preparation and negotiation of contracts and contractual agreements across all the Business Units.
You will evaluate and prepare responses to various customers' enquiries including review of customer terms and conditions, and advise Marketing/Project Managers on contractual aspects and assisting to deliver programmes.
You will review and negotiate contract documentation and agreements of a contractual nature, including confidentiality agreements, Liaise with new and current customers during bid and contract phase and support the Import/Export Compliance Officer when required.
You will have some experience in terms and conditions negotiation and the commercial management of supply contracts for both UK and overseas customers; knowledge of import and export controls and procedures, both UK and US, and also be familiar with documentary credits and bank guarantees.
You will beeducated to A level standard, or above and have a minimum GCSE grade
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Audit Supervisor
- Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health Expertise)
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER - SME TELECOM / CLOUD SOLUTIONS - UK
- PRODUCT MANAGER - CLOUD / HOSTED SOLUTIONS - LONDON, BERKSHIRE
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL PARTNER SALES - TELECOMS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL SALES - IT / CLOUD / UC / SECURITY - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SALES  - NEW BUSINESS - SOUTH WEST
- CLOUD/  UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / TELECOM SULTIONS - NEW BUSINESS - HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / CLOUD NEW BUSINESS SALES
- TELESALES : IT / COMMUNICATIONS
- INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER  -TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMS / CLOUD
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS ORGANISATION
- GAMMA HORIZON / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - NEW BUSINESS SALES
- CHANNEL SUPPORT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE