Bioassay Research Assistant
Research Assistant (Bioassay) - Nottingham
Salary - £20k - £30k + discretionary bonus, 2% employer pension contribution, flexible working options and access to an on-site Cafe
Our client is a specialised Contract Research Organisation (CRO) providing pre-clinical laboratory services to support the drug development programmes of Biotech and Pharmaceutical companies.
Undertake laboratory work as required and be responsible for drafting SOPs, COSHH as relevant
Responsible for day to day laboratory maintenance and relevant housekeeping duties
Assist in method development, method transfer, method validation and optimization.
Assist in problem resolution and ensure that the conduct and reporting of the project complies with the client requirements, including review of data and production of scientific reports.
Raise a Purchase order and maintain stock of reagents and consumables required for client projects
Continually seek to identify opportunities for and lead improvements in quality, productivity and automation and the introduction of new tests and techniques.
Assist the scientific team in securing GLP and ISO accreditation
Assist in obtaining new business and in client inspection visits.
Develop and maintain training programme modules in own area of expertise to meet client requirements.
Assist in the implementation of new equipment, IT systems and procedures / processes.
B.Sc/M.Sc degree in Bioscience
Experience of working in a CRO and on client projects is essential
Ability to work to strict deadlines is essential
Experience of working with primary human/animal cells is essential
Previous experience in cell culture, cell based functional assays, high throughput screening, fluorescence microscopy, multiplex immunoassays, western blot, qRT-PCR, molecular assays, Immuno-Oncology assays
Proven skills and experience in designing and trouble-shooting t
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Shop Manager
- Café Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Audit Supervisor
- Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health Expertise)
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER - SME TELECOM / CLOUD SOLUTIONS - UK
- PRODUCT MANAGER - CLOUD / HOSTED SOLUTIONS - LONDON, BERKSHIRE
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL PARTNER SALES - TELECOMS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL SALES - IT / CLOUD / UC / SECURITY - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SALES  - NEW BUSINESS - SOUTH WEST
- CLOUD/  UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / TELECOM SULTIONS - NEW BUSINESS - HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / CLOUD NEW BUSINESS SALES