Truck Technician - Aldershot
Salary: £32,877 - £35,316 depending on experience and qualifications
Our client - aPrestigeCommercial Vehicle dealer - provide a 'one-stop shop' for all your vehicle needs, from sales through to service.
Committed to keeping the customer's business moving, all vehicles have a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty and free roadside assistance for up to 30 years.
With an extensive range of New and Used commercial vehicles available, they are sure to have the vehicle that meets their customer's business and leisure needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Truck Technician to join their Aldershot team.
Within this role the Truck Technician would be:
? Inspecting, repairing and maintaining the brand's vehicles
? Actively using their motoring knowledge and vehicle training
? Offering excellent customer service from start to finish
We are looking for a Truck Technician who possesses a can-do attitude, and a minimum of 5 years' experience within a commercial workshop.
? 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8:00am to 17:30pm (30 mins unpaid lunch break)
? Open to alternate earlies and lates alternate shift pattern (W1: 08:00 to 17:30, W2: 12:30 to 22:00)
? Overtime offered at 1.33
Essential skills and experience required:
? Minimum of 5 years' experience within a commercial workshop
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Audit Supervisor
- Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health Expertise)
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER - SME TELECOM / CLOUD SOLUTIONS - UK
- PRODUCT MANAGER - CLOUD / HOSTED SOLUTIONS - LONDON, BERKSHIRE
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL PARTNER SALES - TELECOMS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL SALES - IT / CLOUD / UC / SECURITY - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SALES  - NEW BUSINESS - SOUTH WEST
- CLOUD/  UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / TELECOM SULTIONS - NEW BUSINESS - HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / CLOUD NEW BUSINESS SALES
- TELESALES : IT / COMMUNICATIONS
- INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER  -TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMS / CLOUD
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS ORGANISATION
- GAMMA HORIZON / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - NEW BUSINESS SALES
- CHANNEL SUPPORT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE