Security Operations Manager - IT Security - CISSP - SIEM - DNS
IT Security Operations Manager - Security Operations Manager - IT Security Manager - IT Operations Security Manager - CISSP - IT Security - SIEM Tools - Security Operations Procedures - Networking - TCP/IP - DNS - Malware - Redhill - Surrey - Excellent Salary + Benefits required to work for a market leading Network Specialist organisation based close to Redhill, Surrey.
Competitive Salary + Excellent Company Benefits including Pension, Training, Healthcare etc.
My client provides both the public and private sectors with a complete network solution, by creating and implementing high capacity broadband networks.
They are currently seeking an IT Security Operations Manager who will be working with a high profile client leading a small team and provide guidance to shared resources team.
- Investigation and Resolution of security incidents
- Input into release/config management teams to develop patch and software upgrade plans
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders on security status including security events, ongoing risks and treatment plans
- Working with Security Management and Compliance functions to embed security management plans into operational practice
- Security Operations Manager will coordinate security plans with outside vendors
- CISSP certified
- Strong IT Security background
- IT Security Manager with experience of working with SIEM tools
- Cyber threat landscape
- Networking technologies i.e.
So, if you are an experienced IT Security Operations Manager - Security Operations Manager and are CISSP Certified I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for this set of SIEM Tools experience my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with an Excellent Salary + Company Benefits that include Pension, Healthcare + Fantastic Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this IT Security Manager - IT Operations Security Manager role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-07-11 13:45:41 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- 2nd Line Support - Application Support - TCP/IP - SQL
- SQL Server Database Administrator - Business Systems DBA
- Onsite Support Engineer - 1st & 2nd Line Support
- Head of Sales – Head of Field Sales - Telecoms - UC - PBX
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Project Engineer - Servers
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - Infrastructure - VMware
- Test Analyst - Software Tester - POS Tester
- IT Service Desk Analyst - 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst
- Senior Java Developer - SDLC - Agile - Spring - Web
- Test Manager - Test Assurance Lead - HP - Jira - ISEB - QA
- Cisco Network Analyst – Cisco Network Engineer – Consultalt
- Test Engineer - Test Assurance Analyst - ISEB - HP ALM - QA
- Lead Network Engineer - MPLS - Juniper - Firewalls - CheckPoint
- Java Developer – Software Developer - Java - SQL - Web
- Integration Architect – E2E / Interfaces – Manchester
- Network Engineer - Deployment - Network Design - CCNP - Juniper
- Lead Network Engineer - MPLS - Firewalls - Cisco - Juniper - IP
- 1st Line Support Engineer - IT Technician - Windows - Helpdesk
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer - Database Developer - PL/SQL
- Web Analyst Programmer - Web Designer - Web Developer