IT Application Technical Lead
IT Application Technical Lead - Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £45k + Healthcare + Dental Cover + Pension + 27 Days Holidays
Our client is a leading specialist provider of award-winning projection and digital display products for the business and consumer markets.
The company has an international presence, operating across many countries and have been growing at an astounding rate year on year.
If you are looking to work for a highly rewarding company who reputation is the best in the market then this is the opportunity for you.
The company is currently recruiting for a IT Application Technical Lead.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the application team, developing and managing the EMEA EDI system, ERP, CRM and RMA system related applications in order to meet company, user and HQ business and reporting requirements.
The successful candidate will:
Be in charge of our client's B2B/EDI gate system development.
Act as the primary owner of the end-to-end supplier integration process
Create test purchase orders, perform part number maintenance, etc.
to ensure data quality and reliable test procedures to minimise issues after go-live date
Ensure supplier conformance to established requirements including EDI specs.
Monitor and ensure successful transactions during the testing phase
Perform post-live monitoring, problem solving to stabilise the B2B link
Establish a reporting structure to provide visibility of progress to internal and external customers as well as Senior Leadership
Develop a forward-looking plan with monthly/quarterly goals; meet and/or exceed established goals
Reporting to IT Department Head with autonomy to develop EDI / ERP systems
Preferably a graduate with relevant qualifications
Strong EDI Knowledge and experience, preferably experience of Oracle ERP, Microsoft SQL and Reporting Services as well as crystal report writer
Previous experience i
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Shop Manager
- Café Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Audit Supervisor
- Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health Expertise)
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER - SME TELECOM / CLOUD SOLUTIONS - UK
- PRODUCT MANAGER - CLOUD / HOSTED SOLUTIONS - LONDON, BERKSHIRE
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL PARTNER SALES - TELECOMS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL SALES - IT / CLOUD / UC / SECURITY - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SALES  - NEW BUSINESS - SOUTH WEST
- CLOUD/  UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / TELECOM SULTIONS - NEW BUSINESS - HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / CLOUD NEW BUSINESS SALES