F&B Supervisor - Oxfordshire
Up to £9.50 / hr plus tips plus live in
? Do you love engaging with customers and love going the extra mile?
? Are you passionate about the hotel / hospitality sector?
? Do you have experience of managing people within the hospitality sector?
My client is a beautiful hotel that is based in Oxfordshire, 20 minutes from Oxford city centre.
This is a quaint property that is family owned.
The hotel is set in idyllic surroundings with offering guests the chance to enjoy fantastic customer service in a peaceful setting
This is a fantastic property to join notably if you have a genuine passion for hospitality and customer service.
Because of the quality my client that this hotel continues to offer they now have the need for an F&B Supervisor.
What is my client looking for
? Ideally an experience hospitality professional looking for their 1st supervisory role OR someone who is currently a supervisor looking for a change.
? The ability to manage small events and functions following the lead of the manager
? A willingness to go the extra mile for customers
? Common sense
? The ability to communicate to hotel guests, fellow colleagues and managers within the business
? Flexible people who can work a variety of shifts including early mornings, day shifts and evening shifts.
? Must be able to work weekends.
The Good Bits:
? An hourly rate of up to £9.50/hr
? Monthly paid tips.
? Live in available at £50/week
? An immediate start is available for the right individuals
If you feel you have the qualities for this role DON'T DELAY - APPLY IMMEDIATELY!!!
All candidates with eligibility to work in the UK will receive a response regarding the status of their application.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Shop Manager
- Café Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Audit Supervisor
- Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health Expertise)
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER - SME TELECOM / CLOUD SOLUTIONS - UK
- PRODUCT MANAGER - CLOUD / HOSTED SOLUTIONS - LONDON, BERKSHIRE
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL PARTNER SALES - TELECOMS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL SALES - IT / CLOUD / UC / SECURITY - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SALES  - NEW BUSINESS - SOUTH WEST
- CLOUD/  UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / TELECOM SULTIONS - NEW BUSINESS - HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / CLOUD NEW BUSINESS SALES