Part Time HR Manager
HR Manager (part time - fixed term 6 month maternity cover) - Kingston upon Thames
Salary: Full time salary £41,738.00, will be prorated dependant on hours (as below)
Hours: part time - 24-28 hours per week, can work these over 4 or 5 days
Start date: end of July (ideally) to enable a handover period
Key words: HR, Human resources, HR Manaer, HR Generalist
Our Client is an award-winning housing association.
They hold charitable status and support both rural and urban communities by providing affordable and environmentally sustainable homes for local people.
They are now looking for a HR Manager (fixed term - 6 months maternity cover).
To manage all aspects of human resources functions fairly and consistently and to a high standard following best practice including: employee relations, recruitment, retention, development, training and performance, HR policy, employee safety and wellbeing.
To provide a proactive, responsive and professional HR service enabling all managers to take full responsibility for employee management.
Key Accountability of the Role:
? Support the Head of HR & OD in the development and implementation of the HR Service Plan to ensure it supports delivery of the Corporate Plan
? Develop, monitor and review HR policies procedures and practices in line with changes to employment legislation, and provide advice and guidance to all employees on their implementation and application
? Advise and support managers on all employee relations matters to ensure issues are managed swiftly and early on.
? Work with the Head of HR & OD to continuously improve employee relations across the organisation using relevant consultation and regular attendance at Staff Panel meetings
? Recruitment, Selection & Retention
? With managers, plan for future staff requirements in line with the Corporate Plan
? Manage all stages of the recruitment and selection processes within budget,
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 41000-42000 Per Annum
- Location: Kingston upon Thames
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Muriel
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MFL/AR/051570
- Posted: 2019-07-12 15:22:38 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Shop Manager
- Café Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Audit Supervisor
- Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health Expertise)
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER - SME TELECOM / CLOUD SOLUTIONS - UK
- PRODUCT MANAGER - CLOUD / HOSTED SOLUTIONS - LONDON, BERKSHIRE
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL PARTNER SALES - TELECOMS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL SALES - IT / CLOUD / UC / SECURITY - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SALES  - NEW BUSINESS - SOUTH WEST
- CLOUD/  UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / TELECOM SULTIONS - NEW BUSINESS - HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / CLOUD NEW BUSINESS SALES