Customer Support Consultant : Financial Services
Customer Support Consultant - Financial Services - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
Salary - £18k to £23k Depending on Experience
Commutable from Thame, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Tring, Bicester, Abingdon, Oxford, Milton Keynes etc.
Our client is a respected, data-driven financial services software provider.
They pride themselves on delivering robust, well supported tools and applications to their customers - which include some of the biggest names in the UK financial services industry.
They are based in Haddenham (near Aylesbury) and are a great place to work with some great Glassdoor reviews!
The Role & Previous Experience Required:
Our client are currently looking to hire an additional Customer Support Consultant to join their Customer Success team, primarily supporting financial advisers in their use of their software.
? You'll take calls and emails from customers using our client's products and services.
? You will ensure all software, data and training issues are recorded, investigated, resolved and communicated in a professional manner within agreed timelines.
? In addition to having a great telephone manner and email writing skills, you will have previous experience of telephone and email customer support, ideally within a business-to-business environment.
? You must be passionate about providing excellent support to customers.
? You'll have a high attention to detail and be able to follow processes and perform tasks in a structured well thought-out manner.
? Whilst our client will provide you with full training, you must have the ability to learn new software applications quickly and explain them to others clearly.
? A high level of IT literacy and good problem solving skills are vital.
? Previous experience in a software support role is highly desirable.
? Ideally, you'll have at least a basic understanding of the financial services industry.
? Any knowledge of pensions, investments and the financi
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Physics Graduate - Newport
- Chemistry Graduate - Newport
- Graduate Process Engineer - Plasma Etch - Newport
- Pest Control Technician
- Pest Control Technician
- Business Development Account Manager
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier : Halesowen
- Asbestos Trainer - Halesowen
- Asbestos Surveyor - Halesowen
- Health & Safety Consultant
- Occupational Hygienist
- Lead UX  Designer (UCD/Agile)
- Non Functional Test Analyst
- Software Engineering Lead (Agile/RoR/Ruby/backend/AWS)
- Engineering Lead (Agile/Ruby/AWS)
- Agency Sales Manager (TV/Video/Programmatic)
- IT Infrastructure / Engineering Manager
- Technical & CloudOps Lead (AI/Intelligent Usage Statement)
- Full Stack Software Developer (Generalist/Development exp)