PAPER OVER BOARD CREATIVE ENGINEER - NIGHTS
PAPER OVER BOARD CREATIVE ENGINEER - Nights - Bermondsey, London
£10.40 per hour
Our client is an award winning digital printing company that has a conscientious and dedicated team.
They have a wide range of prestigious clients in central London and produce a high quality product for their customers.
Looking for an enthusiastic, creative individual to work in our client's innovative Paper Over Board department.
Your day to day tasks will include hand making premium quality boxes, hardback books, folders and mounting prints whilst working to a brief supplied to you to reach customer requirements.
Successful applicants must have good communication skills, must be active individuals with have an eye for detail and a willingness to learn, must be able to work under pressure working to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work, must be able to problem solve.
Flexible working hours a benefit.
Some knowledge of handcraft and the use of scalpels an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
If this sounds like the job for you then dont let it pass you by and apply.
Hourly rate £10.40 an hour.
The hours would be 7pm - 4am or 8pm - 5am if that suited more for travelling.
Requirements for the Paper Over Board creative engineer: creative, communication skills, creative, box making,
Key Skills: creative, communication skills, creative, box making,
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 10 Per Hour Competitive Salary
- Location: Bermondsey, London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/AR/051608
- Posted: 2019-07-19 15:50:39 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Physics Graduate - Newport
- Chemistry Graduate - Newport
- Graduate Process Engineer - Plasma Etch - Newport
- Pest Control Technician
- Pest Control Technician
- Business Development Account Manager
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier : Halesowen
- Asbestos Trainer - Halesowen
- Asbestos Surveyor - Halesowen
- Health & Safety Consultant
- Occupational Hygienist
- Lead UX  Designer (UCD/Agile)
- Non Functional Test Analyst
- Software Engineering Lead (Agile/RoR/Ruby/backend/AWS)
- Engineering Lead (Agile/Ruby/AWS)
- Agency Sales Manager (TV/Video/Programmatic)
- IT Infrastructure / Engineering Manager
- Technical & CloudOps Lead (AI/Intelligent Usage Statement)
- Full Stack Software Developer (Generalist/Development exp)