Senior Commercial Lawyer
Senior Commercial Lawyer | Profession with strong links to Financial Services Sector | Gibraltar | Applicants must hold a UK Legal Qualification and have at least 12 to 15 years PQE in a commercial capacity | Salary commensurate with experience plus bonus and benefits
EU Applicants only
SRG Europe are instructed to recruit for an experienced Commercial Lawyer for a Law Firm in Gibraltar.
12+ years PQE to join the Legal Affairs team of a dynamic Group company The Senior Commercial Lawyer will need to be someone with comprehensive knowledge of commercial contracts with strong client relation skills.
Ideally, an understanding of financial services concepts, securities and various financial instruments.
There is no litigation work for this role.
Senior Commercial Lawyer role and responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Commercial contract writing and review
- Assist in legal reviews of clients business and portfolios
- Act as first port of call for enquires raised by a selection of the client Group Companies (covering UK, Gibraltar and International locations)
- Draft and review legal documents for all parts of the Group business
- Manage relations with clients in a consulting capacity
- Share participation on various group committees with the Head of Legal
- Assist the Directors with any other necessary legal work
Senior Commercial Lawyer Profile:
- Qualified UK or Gibraltarian Lawyer
- At around 12 -15 years PQE
- Experience in Financial services is ideal but not an essential factor
- Strong academic knowledge and high profile company experience
- Be “a hands on type” of Lawyer to include duties such as legal drafting and contract review
- Needs to be able to work independently and with minimal management
- Needs to have very good written and spoken English
This is a dynamic role with a fast paced, evolving Company, dedicated to supporting the Legal Affairs of its prestigious client base.
Salary package will be dependant on experience and qualifications.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for
Skills: Lawyer | Qualified Lawyer | Gibraltar | PQE 12 to 15 years | Financial Services| Commercial lawyer
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Digitall Media Manager
- Data Engineer
- CRM Retention Specialist - Spain
- Customer Operations Executive
- Performance Marketing Specialist
- Merchant Services Officer
- Paid Social Media Manager
- Affiliate Manager - Arabic
- CRM Executive - DACH
- Customer Service Executive ( German )
- Senior Scala Developer
- VIP Account Manager
- Audit Senior
- Audit Supervisor
- Audit Senior / Assistant Manager
- Audit Junior - ACCA Part Qualified - London City
- Audit Junior - ACCA Part Qualified - Leeds
- Audit Junior - ACCA Part Qualified - Newcastle
- Outsourcing Senior/Accounts Senior
- Audit and Accounts Senior