Operations Officer | Banking | Gibraltar | Salary commensurate with experience plus bonus and benefits
EU Applicants only
SRG Europe are instructed to recruit for an Operations Officer for a leading Financial Services institution.
You will be joining a dynamic and successful team based in Gibraltar.
The Operations Officer will need to be someone with an all-round payments knowledge and strong client communication skills.
You will be ambitious and dedicated to your career in financial services and banking and looking to join a company that will provide you with career enhancing opportunities.
Operations officer role and responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Processing of Payments out - checking routing details and controls and releasing to HO Basel for processing incl E-Banking administration
- Processing Incoming Payments
- Processing of Cheque remittances and collection
- Support Credit card setup and payment processing
- Processing of Corporate Actions including coupon and dividends processing
- Assisting with nostro and custodian Reconciliations, including QI reconciliations
- Processing of Money Market Placements and Deposits and fiduciary
- SWIFT message admin/control
- Processing of Interest Rate Swap control and monitoring
- Processing of FX Option s and Options
- Processing of Securities / Fund Transfers - DVP - DFP - RVP - RFP
- Stock Exchange Order processing and monitoring
- Futures - Variation Margin processing
- Processing of Securities Lending / Borrowing
- Client Fees - Special Condition processing
- General front office support and queries
- Liaising with HO as required
- Project management Support any project management initiatives, including any system testing.
- Periodic Reporting
- Assist the Operations Manager with any other tasks allocated.
- Follow the Bank's annual training plan and programme.
- Exercise duties and tasks in line with the Bank's Directives and Governance framework.
Operations Officer Profile:
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar role in banking or financial services
- Strong academic background
- Ideally have some project management skills
- Needs to be able to work as a team, sharing information with a high attention to detail
- Needs to have very good written and spoken English
This is a dynamic role with a fast paced Company, growing through acquisition as well as organic growth.
They are dedicated to support and offer the highest levels of customer service to its prestigious client base.
Salary package will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for
Operations Officer | Payments | Gibraltar | Client set up | Financial Services| FX options | Futures | Credit card
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Digitall Media Manager
- Data Engineer
- CRM Retention Specialist - Spain
- Customer Operations Executive
- Performance Marketing Specialist
- Merchant Services Officer
- Paid Social Media Manager
- Affiliate Manager - Arabic
- CRM Executive - DACH
- Customer Service Executive ( German )
- Senior Scala Developer
- VIP Account Manager
- Audit Senior
- Audit Supervisor
- Audit Senior / Assistant Manager
- Audit Junior - ACCA Part Qualified - London City
- Audit Junior - ACCA Part Qualified - Leeds
- Audit Junior - ACCA Part Qualified - Newcastle
- Outsourcing Senior/Accounts Senior
- Audit and Accounts Senior