Systems Integration Engineer
Systems Integration Engineer - Rugeley, Staffordshire
Our client is an established organisation and specialises in the design, manufacture and supply of electronic/electrical products and sub systems in the international power, defence, rail and aerospace markets.
Our client is an internationally successful defence, security, transport and energy Company, with a long and consistent track record of development and growth.
They provides innovative, high-technology power conversion and control solutions, signature management systems, underwater measurement ranges and high integrity sensors for a variety of strategically important defence applications.
They are considered a leader in their fields of expertise and has a worldwide customer base.
The successful Systems Integration Engineer will work within the Signature Management team which is world leading in submarine degaussing and signature management.
They possess capabilities that span from detailed modelling of signatures to the definition, design, integration and commission of these systems worldwide.
The vacancy forms part of a close knit friendly hardware team focused on maintaining their recognised technical excellence in signature management.
No prior knowledge of submarine systems or signature management systems is required.
You will work within the hardware team working closely with the Software Engineers and Scientists and are expected to have experience in definition, design, integration and commission of electrical and control systems.
You will have a basic understanding of electrical systems design, protection, 3 phase ac, power supplies, a basic understanding of data acquisition, including selection of cots ADC, thermal interface units and networked DVMs and a basic understanding of data communications networks, selection of data switches.
You may have previously worked as an Electrical integration engineer, Control
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Shop Manager
- Café Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Audit Supervisor
- Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health Expertise)
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER - SME TELECOM / CLOUD SOLUTIONS - UK
- PRODUCT MANAGER - CLOUD / HOSTED SOLUTIONS - LONDON, BERKSHIRE
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL PARTNER SALES - TELECOMS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL SALES - IT / CLOUD / UC / SECURITY - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SALES  - NEW BUSINESS - SOUTH WEST
- CLOUD/  UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / TELECOM SULTIONS - NEW BUSINESS - HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / CLOUD NEW BUSINESS SALES