Assistant Restaurant Manager
Assistant Restaurant Manager - Highlands
SALARY £25,500 plus tips
A truly, stunning Hotel set in a magical location within breathtaking landscapes.
Recognised as one of Scotlands finest hotels .
Close to a Scottish town , the area is also fantastic for outdoor enthusiasts whether it be watersports, climbing or cycling .
A chance to live in and work in a beautiful part of Scotland
Looking for a ambitious person to join our current team as a Assistant Restaurant Manager covering the Restaurant and functions of a busy luxury hotel.
The hotel pride themselves on the highest level of service and attention to detail is paramount.
Candidates should be of the highest professional calibre, able to organize and motivate themselves and those around them.
They must be hard working and committed to a career in the hospitality industry.
A strong background in F&B is preferable.
The ideal candidate for this position: Must have previous experience of a minimum of 12 months within a 4 or 5 star hotel at a Restaurant Supervisor level.
Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service, must be standards driven and detail-orientated.
Overall a strong drive to create a career path for themselves in the industry.
Applicants must have an excellent level of English both spoken and understanding.
We do ask that any applications should be in English please.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 25500 Per Annum
- Location: Torlundy, Fort William
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Caroline
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: COD/AR/051874
- Posted: 2019-08-22 23:45:01 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator
- Family Law Practitioner
- Residential Property Conveyancer
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
- Human Resources Officer
- Booking Advisor
- Biomedical Science Graduate
- Credit Controller
- Licensing and New Business Development Manager
- CAD Technician
- Territory Manager
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Web developer & SEO Manager
- IT Infrastructure / Engineering Manager
- Accounts/Audit Senior
- Tax Senior
- Project Director (Building Services)