Plumbing and Heating Engineer
Plumbing and Heating Engineer - Elgin IV30
Salary: Competitive dependent upon experience
Established in 1974 our client is one of Moray's largest electrical, plumbing, heating and mechanical contractors based in Elgin.
The company undertakes all types of domestic, industrial, commercial and agricultural work and they are also experienced with various newer technologies within the renewable industry sector .They are regularly awarded contracts of all sizes from smaller domestic repairs to larger tendered projects via main contractors and other organisations and commercial companies.
In recent years the company has continued to expand into the plumbing, heating and mechanical sector by employing experienced personnel capable of carrying out servicing and maintenance on domestic and industrial boilers, air handling units, pressure units and AUX controls.
In addition to this they also offer plumbing services ranging from the replacement of a faulty shower or boiler, to a complete new domestic or commercial installation as well as lead and copper sheet specialists.
They deliver a fast, friendly and reliable service throughout Scotland and offer clients a 24 hour emergency call out service.
As NIC EIC, Select, Gas Safe and Oftec members, the company is recognised and respected for the safety, quality and technical excellence of their work.
An experienced plumbing and heating engineer is required to join this vastly experienced team of around 50 people , many of whom are long established team members .You will have ideally 5 years minimum experience in plumbing and heating installation , fault finding, repair and maintenance
? Must have a positive can-do attitude.
? Must be customer focused.
? Must have good communication and be organised.
? Have good all-round experience in all aspects of heating and plumbing.
? Able to work unsupervised using own initiative.
? Full UK driving license.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Physics Graduate - Newport
- Chemistry Graduate - Newport
- Graduate Process Engineer - Plasma Etch - Newport
- Pest Control Technician
- Pest Control Technician
- Business Development Account Manager
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier : Halesowen
- Asbestos Trainer - Halesowen
- Asbestos Surveyor - Halesowen
- Health & Safety Consultant
- Occupational Hygienist
- Lead UX  Designer (UCD/Agile)
- Non Functional Test Analyst
- Software Engineering Lead (Agile/RoR/Ruby/backend/AWS)
- Engineering Lead (Agile/Ruby/AWS)
- Agency Sales Manager (TV/Video/Programmatic)
- IT Infrastructure / Engineering Manager
- Technical & CloudOps Lead (AI/Intelligent Usage Statement)
- Full Stack Software Developer (Generalist/Development exp)