Principal Structural Engineer
Principal Structural Engineer - Leicester
Excellent Salary dependant on experience - Monday to Friday.
My Client are a leading Structural and Civil Engineering Consultancy.
With offices based in Leicester, Northampton and Huntingdon, they have established a broad client base with projects ranging from small residential properties through to vast commercial developments.
The main responsibilities for this role - Principal Structural Engineer ( 7 + Years Post Grad experience, Chartered status, AutoCAD, Revit, Structural, Steel, Concrete, Timber, Masonry experience )
The successful candidate will not only be expected to undertake structural design but will also be expected to meet Clients, take the brief, attend design team meetings and visit sites to inspect works.
They will be involved in a wide variety of civil and structural projects including care homes, medical centres, large residential estates and prestigious commercial developments.
You will be responsible for the management of Graduate Engineers and Technicians and running projects up to £10 million in value.
An attractive salary and benefits will be offered along with the prospects of long term development within the company.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow with an expanding company and to play an integral part in the next stage of this consultancys development in the coming years.
Skills required for this role - Principal Structural Engineer ( 7 + Years Post Grad experience, Chartered status, AutoCAD, Revit, Structural, Steel, Concrete, Timber, Masonry experience )
A vacancy has arisen in our Leicester office for a Senior Structural Engineer with 7 years of postgraduate experience either Chartered or approaching Chartered status.
Experience and knowledge of designing in all structural materials including steel, concrete, timber and masonry is essential and a sound knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and design software is preferential.
Candidates must have good communica
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Physics Graduate - Newport
- Chemistry Graduate - Newport
- Graduate Process Engineer - Plasma Etch - Newport
- Pest Control Technician
- Pest Control Technician
- Business Development Account Manager
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier : Halesowen
- Asbestos Trainer - Halesowen
- Asbestos Surveyor - Halesowen
- Health & Safety Consultant
- Occupational Hygienist
- Lead UX  Designer (UCD/Agile)
- Non Functional Test Analyst
- Software Engineering Lead (Agile/RoR/Ruby/backend/AWS)
- Engineering Lead (Agile/Ruby/AWS)
- Agency Sales Manager (TV/Video/Programmatic)
- IT Infrastructure / Engineering Manager
- Technical & CloudOps Lead (AI/Intelligent Usage Statement)
- Full Stack Software Developer (Generalist/Development exp)