Asbestos Bulk Analyst
Asbestos Bulk Analyst - Ripponden
Salary - £18k - 21k plus Benefits
Key skills: Must hold P401
Our client is a leading firm for delivering environmental services across the industry.
The firm provides a full range of environmental services for Commercial, Domestic and industrial service.
The primary function is to ensure that all bulks are analysed to meet agreed KPIs and SLAs, with all record keeping associated with this function ensuring the company delivers services effectively, profitably and in full accordance with the client's policies, procedures and quality systems.
Analysis of bulks with all record keeping associated with this function and in full compliance with quality control requirements.
Assist in maintaining validation, testing and calibration schedules for the laboratory tests and key pieces of equipment.
To support the administrative function of the Laboratory under the supervision of the Project & Compliance Manager ensuring all records are maintained and updated as required.
This will include, spread sheets, word documents, certificates and purchase orders as required.
Communication with consultants, operations and reporting to ensure delivery of service to clients.
Skills and Experience
Requires BOHS P401 Qualification
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment A
- Rate: 18000-21000 Per Annum Competitive plus Benefits
- Location: Ripponden
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Hamera
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HAL/AR/051880
- Posted: 2019-08-22 15:41:52 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Physics Graduate - Newport
- Chemistry Graduate - Newport
- Graduate Process Engineer - Plasma Etch - Newport
- Pest Control Technician
- Pest Control Technician
- Business Development Account Manager
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier : Halesowen
- Asbestos Trainer - Halesowen
- Asbestos Surveyor - Halesowen
- Health & Safety Consultant
- Occupational Hygienist
- Lead UX  Designer (UCD/Agile)
- Non Functional Test Analyst
- Software Engineering Lead (Agile/RoR/Ruby/backend/AWS)
- Engineering Lead (Agile/Ruby/AWS)
- Agency Sales Manager (TV/Video/Programmatic)
- IT Infrastructure / Engineering Manager
- Technical & CloudOps Lead (AI/Intelligent Usage Statement)
- Full Stack Software Developer (Generalist/Development exp)