Structural CAD Technician
Structural CAD Technician - Leeds
Salary: Depending on experience
With over 100 years of experience, one of the largest privately owned Consulting Engineering Practices in the UK are now recruiting for a Structural CAD Technician to join their Leeds office.
They are a multi-disciplinary consultancy in all sectors, providing a wide range of associated services to manage and drive projects of all sizes and complexities, from inception through to completion.
Our client is looking for a Structural Technician, experienced in AutoCAD and Revit, to be based in Leeds.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of projects across retail, logistics, rail, residential, commercial and renewables sectors.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years' experience in a similar role within a Consultancy.
This role offers a structural training programme and excellent career progression opportunities, within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of service it delivers to its clients, with a clear vision for innovation.
The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
? Provide detailed structural drawings in steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber in AutoCAD and Revit software packages
? Liaise with other members of staff and the design team
? Assist in the development of BIM implementation
? Maintain and promote the company's technical standards.
? HNC/HND Civil/Structural Engineering
? Minimum of 3-4 years' experience within a Consultancy
? RCD Detailing experience
? A consultancy background is essential for this role, with a proven track record in delivering high standards of draughtsmanship
? Strong AutoCAD & Revit experience
? Excellent communication and numerical skills
? A flexible and enthusiastic approa
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Physics Graduate - Newport
- Chemistry Graduate - Newport
- Graduate Process Engineer - Plasma Etch - Newport
- Pest Control Technician
- Pest Control Technician
- Business Development Account Manager
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier : Halesowen
- Asbestos Trainer - Halesowen
- Asbestos Surveyor - Halesowen
- Health & Safety Consultant
- Occupational Hygienist
- Lead UX  Designer (UCD/Agile)
- Non Functional Test Analyst
- Software Engineering Lead (Agile/RoR/Ruby/backend/AWS)
- Engineering Lead (Agile/Ruby/AWS)
- Agency Sales Manager (TV/Video/Programmatic)
- IT Infrastructure / Engineering Manager
- Technical & CloudOps Lead (AI/Intelligent Usage Statement)
- Full Stack Software Developer (Generalist/Development exp)