Property and Project Manager
Property and Project Manager - Perth, Scotland
Salary: £35 - £40k dependent upon experience
A Chartered Surveyor experienced in Property and Project Management is required to join our client's busy Properties Department
Our clients are based in modern offices near the harbour in Perth and they are a relaxed and friendly team .Their business range covers anything from grouse moor recovery through to architecture and conservation.
This will be a very varied workload with a rare opportunity to work on some spectacular properties across Scotland and Northern England
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Property / Project manager to join a business offering interesting and varied workload where you would have full project responsibility
Our clients seek an individual to serve their expanding business..
The successful candidate will be an experienced property manager with project management experience and be capable of ensuring that properties with in the company's portfolio are well managed and maintained through their lifespan including analysis of defects and dealing with dilapidations.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the building sector, and associated contract administration from inception to completion, and be conversant with reading drawings, specifications, contract documentation etc and the preparation of tender documentation for projects .Experience of working with and organising contractors, sub-contractors, and the associated documentation would also be preferred.
The current project list includes shooting lodges, traditional country houses, walled gardens, gate lodges, lunch huts and city town houses to name but a few..
A recognised Property/ Project Management qualification ( RICS or equivalent )
Property and project management, tender document preparation, specification preparation, planning permissions, building warrant applications
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Physics Graduate - Newport
- Chemistry Graduate - Newport
- Graduate Process Engineer - Plasma Etch - Newport
- Pest Control Technician
- Pest Control Technician
- Business Development Account Manager
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier : Halesowen
- Asbestos Trainer - Halesowen
- Asbestos Surveyor - Halesowen
- Health & Safety Consultant
- Occupational Hygienist
- Lead UX  Designer (UCD/Agile)
- Non Functional Test Analyst
- Software Engineering Lead (Agile/RoR/Ruby/backend/AWS)
- Engineering Lead (Agile/Ruby/AWS)
- Agency Sales Manager (TV/Video/Programmatic)
- IT Infrastructure / Engineering Manager
- Technical & CloudOps Lead (AI/Intelligent Usage Statement)
- Full Stack Software Developer (Generalist/Development exp)