Internal Application Support Technician
Internal Application Support Technician - Poole
Salary: £25k - £30k + Pension + Free car parking + Staff discount scheme
Excellent opportunity to work for a company who's expertise spans from the cloud to the desktop.
The company helps its customers to enable their people with enterprise class Cloud IT infrastructure and to maximise the true potential of their business with market leading SAP applications such as SAP Business One and SAP Business ByDesign
My Client is a SAP & Cloud IT Services Company.
The company is a Gold Partner and one of the top SAP Business One partners worldwide.
With over 300 implementations, their expertise in SAP is second to none and this enables them to deliver highly tailored and effective solutions to their customers.
You'll work within our clients Support department to provide support, maintenance, training and ongoing changes across the company's internal Applications landscape.
There are several software applications in use, most of which are integrated in some way.
You'll report to the Internal Systems Manager but will work closely with some of the technical functions of the business, for example software development and consultancy, when required to resolve issues or make changes where specialist skills are required.
You'll own all support tickets related to troubleshooting and resolving issues, as well as for changes, that affect the smooth running of any applications in use throughout the company.
Microsoft SQL Server maintenance (backups, maintenance plans etc)
T-SQL language (queries/updates/stored procedure creation/usage)
Documentation - must be able to create and maintain clear documentation of configuration of applications, automation mechanisms, and scripts in use throughout the company
Ability to understand and use web service-based APIs within Powershell scripts (especially REST)
SQL Reporting Services
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Physics Graduate - Newport
- Chemistry Graduate - Newport
- Graduate Process Engineer - Plasma Etch - Newport
- Pest Control Technician
- Pest Control Technician
- Business Development Account Manager
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier : Halesowen
- Asbestos Trainer - Halesowen
- Asbestos Surveyor - Halesowen
- Health & Safety Consultant
- Occupational Hygienist
- Lead UX  Designer (UCD/Agile)
- Non Functional Test Analyst
- Software Engineering Lead (Agile/RoR/Ruby/backend/AWS)
- Engineering Lead (Agile/Ruby/AWS)
- Agency Sales Manager (TV/Video/Programmatic)
- IT Infrastructure / Engineering Manager
- Technical & CloudOps Lead (AI/Intelligent Usage Statement)
- Full Stack Software Developer (Generalist/Development exp)