IT Project Security Analyst / Consultant
IT Project Security Analyst / Consultant - Wolverhampton
to £50-55k pa & excellent benefits
35 hours per week
Due to organisational growth a new vacancy has arisen in the IT Team for an IT Project Security Analyst / Consultant to provide insights and advice on all technical projects.
Your role will involve leveraging your knowledge of industry best practices, good judgment and problem-solving skills to ensure IT security is embedded into the entire program/project lifecycle and aligned with any compliance regimes which are applicable to the organisation.
? Support complex security projects and other strategic security initiatives.
? Assist with Information Security Reporting and Metrics and provide input into improving information security reporting and metrics; identify/recommend improvements on internal investigation capabilities.
? Conduct research on emerging threats in support of security enhancement and development efforts; recommend security improvements, upgrades, and/or purchases.
? Providing support of new analytic methods for detecting threats.
Continuously seeking to identify potential service and process improvements.
? Participate in the implementation of technologies and platforms supporting the corporate infrastructure.
? Evaluate new technologies and platforms to determine their applicability to solving our business challenges and needs.
? Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
? Expert knowledge of IT systems, including theoretical and practical TCP/IP networking knowledge
? Knowledge of or experience in current vulnerability management tools (e.g.
Qualys, Nmap, Nessus, Nexpose)
? Ability to trouble-shoot complex, technical, multi-site and multi-disciplinary problems
? Functional knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Apple and Windows technologies
? Functional experience performing monitoring, analysis and recovery procedures
? Experience ma
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Shop Manager
- Café Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Shop Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Audit Supervisor
- Occupational Health Advisor (Mental Health Expertise)
- NETWORK / UC GAMMA HORIZON ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, SHEFFIELD, STOKE-ON TRENT, LANCASHIRE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON / BERKSHIRE
- SALES MANAGER - UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS - UK
- VOICE & UC SALES SPECIALIST - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER - SME TELECOM / CLOUD SOLUTIONS - UK
- PRODUCT MANAGER - CLOUD / HOSTED SOLUTIONS - LONDON, BERKSHIRE
- CDN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - BERKSHIRE OR LONDON
- UNIFIED COMMS NEW BUSINESS SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL PARTNER SALES - TELECOMS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- CHANNEL SALES - IT / CLOUD / UC / SECURITY - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SALES  - NEW BUSINESS - SOUTH WEST
- CLOUD/  UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / TELECOM SULTIONS - NEW BUSINESS - HOME COUNTIES
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS / CLOUD NEW BUSINESS SALES