Registered Veterinary Nurse
Registered Veterinary Nurse - Stourbridge, West Midlands
Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is a well-established independent veterinary care that provides high-quality veterinary care for pets.
This opportunity is for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join the team in their animal practice.
It is a busy and varied role with lots of interesting cases.
? Varied caseload and loyal clients
? Career development opportunities.
? Friendly, caring nursing team
Essential Skills & Requirements:
Experience as a Veterinary Nurse
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator
- Family Law Practitioner
- Residential Property Conveyancer
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
- Human Resources Officer
- Booking Advisor
- Biomedical Science Graduate
- Credit Controller
- Licensing and New Business Development Manager
- CAD Technician
- Territory Manager
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Web developer & SEO Manager
- IT Infrastructure / Engineering Manager
- Accounts/Audit Senior
- Tax Senior
- Project Director (Building Services)