HGV Trailer Technician
HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Grays, Essex
Salary: Up to £31,000 plus overtime
Our client is a leader in the field of HGV Trailers and operates from more than 70 locations across the UK and Europe.
They invest heavily in new modern technology and training of their people, so it offers the ideal environment to improve your skills and develop your technical knowledge.
They believe in investing in their people and promoting from within, and so provide a perfect environment where you can develop and progress your career.
The successful HGV Trailer Technician / Mechanic / Fitter will maintain and repair Heavy Goods Vehicle Trailers..
It will be the successful candidate's role to inspect, service and repair trailers to a high maintenance standard.
The successful candidate will work to high standards, work well within a team, work efficiently and be flexible.
This role provides an opportunity to work within a company that invests in the latest technology and training, so you must be keen to learn new skills and develop your knowledge.
The successful candidate will have experience of working on HGV Trailers as a Technician, mechanic or Fitter and experience of servicing, safety checks, MoT preparation and a good all round knowledge, experience and understanding of HGV Trailers.
Also see attached our benefits package which includes pension, healthcare, 26 days hol + bank hols, option to buy and sell hols, income protection, life assurance, eye care vouchers, Christmas vouchers, lifestyle payment and more.
Our client have fantastic health and safety, working environments and training available.
Additionally they give x 2 15 minute paid breaks per day and an hour unpaid lunch, this is part of a 45 hour week so in reality it's 42.5 hours worked.
Up to £31,000 plus overtime.
Overtime is regularly available.
Requirements for HGV Trailer Technician / Mechanic / Fitter:
Time served HGV or HGV Tr
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Application Support & Development (Legal Insurance)
- UX / Service Designer (Creative/Product)
- Snr Service Designer (UX/Creative/Product)
- Head of UX and Design
- Snr Ad Ops Manager, Technical : (RTB/Video Ad Tech/TV)
- Head of UX (Design/User Research)
- Snr Technical Solutions/Product Manager : (Programmatic/Video/TV/AdOps)
- Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS/Apache/Bash/Node/SQL)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- HOTEL SALES MANAGER
- Finance & Operations Manager
- Forest Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Installations Technology Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Credit Control Manager
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator